Now in full time Christian Ministry, car is FOR SALE

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Having been an Associate Pastor for the last 8 years, I have had the opportunity to have a great time with 2 different Vipers, and a way to share Christ while owning these great cars. However, I am now in full time ministry in teaching and ministering with the Arizona Department of Corrections, and the Maricopa County Sheriff's Department, and my time is very, very limited. My 05 S/C'd Comm. Edition Vert. is for sale (go to the classifieds!) This car has been a great deal of fun, and is very special in many ways with what has been done to the car. S/C'd, 3:55's, Sidewinder Wheels, and the list goes on and on. I believe the car is priced very well (if not low)! Another page in my life has turned, and it's time for me to move on.
Along with the ministry, I also have 2 lower back disc herniations, and it is difficult for me to ride in the car for any appreciable time. So, when I do drive the car, it literally hurts. Will it hurt to sell this beauty? Sure it will, but as I said before, the next page in my life is ahead. Thanks to all who have helped me in my ownership of the 2 Vipers over the last 8 years. I want to thank personally, Tony Estes, Lou Belanger, Jon Brobst (JON-B), Fat Albert Motorsports, Tim Jelle (AZ Region member), and all of the other members of the Arizona Region. Being president of this region has been a lot of work, and I must also thank Jeanette Goldfarb for her right hand "man" time with the AZ Region. Until the car sells, I'm still here! God Bless you all!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So Ken (Doc) .............when your wheel just about came off your OLD Viper on the F-16 Runway turnoff at Luke AFB, I was a bit behind you......at about 130+ mph..... I could have sworn I heard you screaming: "JEEEEEEEEEEEZUSSSSSSS HELP MEEEEEEEE" at the top of your lungs.......

Only NOW I KNOW IT WAS JUST A PRAYER, and not pure adreneline ! Maybe THAT'S when you decided on the higher Calling?

Good luck to you, and I hope the AZ-VCA can find a suitable patriarch

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
AMEN BROTHER!!!!! :2tu: Maybe our mansion in Heaven will be next to each other. :D The Rapture is coming soon. Especially the way this world is going. :rolleyes:

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kenneth,

In the time I've know you, you certainly have done an amazing job. It's not easy by anyone's standard and I commend you for taking the leap. Your actions speak louder than words. God bless you.

Vman455

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, I'm a professional organist and have worked for several churches, but I've never heard of a pastor cool enough to own one--let alone two--Vipers!

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is truly awesome!:2tu:

Thanks for what you do, especially at the Dept. of Corrections. A small group in our church goes to a psychiatric hospital and tries to minister to people who are dealing with chemical dependencies, and it is very difficult. It's awesome you have an impact on so many people! God Bless you with all of your future endeavors!

Jason

OP
OP
K

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words! The most important thing in my life is my relationship with Christ! That takes precidence over anything else, and I am grateful for the opportunity to minister to others! Now, I just need to get this car sold......I would appreciate anyone who gets the word out for me! Blessings.......

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words! The most important thing in my life is my relationship with Christ! That takes precidence over anything else, and I am grateful for the opportunity to minister to others! Now, I just need to get this car sold......I would appreciate anyone who gets the word out for me! Blessings.......

Good luck Ken.

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck Ken. I will have to take you in a ride in my new ACR. I would like to participate more in an official standpoint in our club, but I am at a loss how to do it from afar. Maybe I will to do it from a zone standpoint.

Again best wishes on your new endeavor.

Bob

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte