NY/CT Annual Holiday Party: Dec. 12, 2009

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jimmy, got it and will add you and guest to the list. THANK YOU :2tu: we have some great stuff plan wait untill you see the MAGICAL ELF and Chuck is trying to help me get The Viper Wizard to show up
Sounds great Adrian, I just may look a little different when I show up. :D

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Daniel Lesser
Viper Specialty Performance
VSP Home
716-912-5336
5X$100 gift certificates off if purchase is $500 or more and NOT transferable

More raffle prizes to come :2tu:

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's official 1 week away and 60 members/guests signed up and counting. We have now added a bonus there will be a cocktail hour from 6pm-7pm so we can all share laughs before the holiday bash begins.

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok finally sent out my check
Russ and My brother Al

Any long island guys want to drive up together or car pool let me know

Russ

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry Rich, Adrian I have to get home that night and I think my brother has to go someplace the next day.I am gonna hang out for a while afterwards. How far up is this place?

See you all soon

Russ

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just added to the raffle prizes 2 certificates for half off at a "VIPER DAYS WEEKEND" ( $300 value each) A big THANKS from the NY/CT Club to JOHN TOEBER and VIPER DAYS...:2tu:

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tarrytown House Estate strongly suggests you follow the directions on their site, and
states the following "Please DO NOT USE any internet or GPS based navigation
tools for directions to Tarrytown House. All internet based directions will
incorrectly send you to the wrong area of the village of Tarrytown."

Draco1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I looked at the website for the hotel and checked there directions, put it into my navigation and it took me directly to the place. So the newer GPS's will work

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tarrytown House Estate strongly suggests you follow the directions on their site, and
states the following "Please DO NOT USE any internet or GPS based navigation
tools for directions to Tarrytown House. All internet based directions will

Absolutely, I wouldn't just plug their address into a GPS or internet map without checking it. The google maps link that I posted is double-checked and matches up with the directions on their site.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Ghetto Santa....it looks like we have a huge turnout for Saturday!!! This is truly going to be a very fun evening. :D Bring your cameras...lots of photoshop opportunities to be had. :rolaugh:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Ghetto Santa....it looks like we have a huge turnout for Saturday!!! This is truly going to be a very fun evening. :D Bring your cameras...lots of photoshop opportunities to be had. :rolaugh:

:santa4:ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND we know who would be good at THAT!!! :D:2tu:
Can't wait for the pix~~~~:eater::eater:
~juli
***ENJOY***:santa4::santa4::santa4::santa4:

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
--- PARTY TIME IS NEAR ---

Important Updates, Changes, and Directions:

...  A 6:00 pm, RECEPTION HOUR, including Hors D'oeuvres,
        Cold Ca nape's, Cocktail Time, etc has been added to the venue.

...  Tarrytown House Estate Directions
        This Estate is really large, covering 26 acres, and many buildings.
        When you arrive on the property, follow signs to the top of the hill, to
        King House where the party will be located.
        This is also right next to guest registration for anyone staying overnight.
        The closest lot to the King House will be adjacent to it. There will be plenty
        of additional parking as well in any of the lots.

...  Tarrytown House Estate, states the following,
        "Please DO NOT USE any internet or GPS based navigation tools for
        directions to Tarrytown House. All internet based directions will

...  Directions
        From New York City (East Side)
Take the FDR Drive North, across the Willis Avenue Bridge onto the Major Deegan Expressway North (I-87)
The Major Deegan will turn into the NY State Thruway (I-87)
Take the NY State Thruway North towards the Tappan Zee Bridge to Exit 9 IN WESTCHESTER*. As you near the Tappan Zee Bridge, I-87 North merges with I-287 West, take Exit 9 Tarrytown. (Exit 9 is the last exit before the bridge. Please note, the exit numbers are ordered strangely. Exit 9 is after Exit 1)
Turn left at end of exit ramp onto Route 119 West. Go the first traffic light (Route 9) and turn left
Proceed to third traffic light (if second light is flashing yellow, still count as traffic light); turn left onto East Sunnyside Lane (about 1 mile)
Entrance to Tarrytown House is clearly marked on your left (2nd driveway on left)
      *Do not get off at Exit 9 in the Bronx. Continue north until the last exit before the Tappan Zee Bridge.

From New York City (West Side)

Take the West Side Highway north (9A North) which will turn into the Henry Hudson Parkway and then Saw Mill River Parkway North
Take the Saw Mill Parkway north to the NY State Thruway (I-87 North)/Tappan Zee Bridge (I-287 West) exit
Take the NY State Thruway North/I-287 West to Exit 9 Tarrytown. (Exit 9 is the last exit before the bridge. Please note, the exit numbers are ordered strangely. Exit 9 is after Exit 1)
Turn left at end of exit ramp onto Route 119 West. Go the first traffic light (Route 9) and turn left
Proceed to third traffic light (if second light is flashing yellow, still count as traffic light); turn left onto East Sunnyside Lane (about 1 mile)
Entrance to Tarrytown House is clearly marked on your left (2nd driveway on left)

From New Jersey

Drive North or South on the Palisades or Garden State Parkways, to the NY State Thruway South (I-87)
Cross the Tappan Zee Bridge
After toll booth, immediately exit at Exit 9 Tarrytown. (first exit on right after toll)
At the end of the exit ramp, make a left off the exit onto Route 9 South
Proceed to second traffic light (first light counts as traffic light even if flashing yellow); about 1/2 mile and turn left onto East Sunnyside Lane

From Connecticut

Drive South on I-95, I-684 or the Merritt Pkwy to I-287 West
Take 287 West towards Tappan Zee Bridge all the way to Exit 1 in Tarrytown (Route 119) and bear right onto Route 119 West
Go to intersection of 119 and Route 9 (about 2 miles) turn left at that light onto Route 9 South

From Westchester County Airport

Drive South on I-684 to I-287 West (towards Tappan Zee Bridge)
Take 287 West towards Tappan Zee Bridge all the way to Exit 1 in Tarrytown (Route 119) and bear right onto Route 119 West
Go to intersection and turn left at the light onto Route 9 South

From Long Island

Take the Throggs Neck or the Whitestone Bridge onto the New England Thruway (I-95) North
Take Exit 21 onto I-287 West towards Tappan Zee Bridge
Go to intersection of 119 and Route 9 (about 2 miles) turn left at that light onto Route 9 South

From the North

Take the Taconic State Parkway South to the Saw Mill River Parkway South.
Get off Exit 22 (I-287) Tarrytown, bear right this will lead you onto Route 119 West

banshe302

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello there is anyone driving there viper to the party from long island i think i am anyone else ??????????

banshe302

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No snow in the forcast just rain sun afternoon ,am i nuts to drive it up ???????

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950