NY/CT Grand Prix Karting Challenge: Apr.5

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
** Due to the overwhelming response we've received for this event we had to add a waiting list starting today (3/10). If spots become available, we'll move folks from the waiting list to the confirmed list. **

Confirmed So Far:
SkyBob
Shmoos
Brake Dust
*** BLK
Chazz
ACR Steve
Wizard + 1
ViperTony
SnakePitt Mike
Draco1
John Tober
UKViper
Jerry Colpitts
SleekRide
Nick Craig
Rami Jambali
Yo Tony
Andrew2K
Don R
Rolstar+1
ViperUSA
Jimmy + 1
Dave Moore
Bobby C
Mamba55 + 1

Waiting List:
(1.) Andrae
(2.)
(3.)
(4.)
(5.)

shmoos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can remove the plus one for me. My father wants to come and watch and spend the day with other viper people. So i will be the only one driving if i get the chance.

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
** Due to the overwhelming response we've received for this event we had to add a waiting list starting today (3/10). If spots become available, we'll move folks from the waiting list to the confirmed list. **

Confirmed So Far:
Mike Currid + 1
SkyBob
Shmoos
Brake Dust
*** BLK
Chazz
ACR Steve
Wizard + 1
ViperTony
SnakePitt Mike
Draco1
John Tober
UKViper
Jerry Colpitts
SleekRide
Nick Craig
Rami Jambali
Yo Tony
Andrew2K
Don R
Rolstar+1
ViperUSA
Jimmy + 1
Dave Moore
Bobby C
Mamba55 + 1

Waiting List:
(1.) Andrae
(2.)
(3.)
(4.)
(5.)

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Confirmed So Far:
David Coutu
Mike Currid + 1
SkyBob
Shmoos
Brake Dust
*** BLK
Chazz
ACR Steve
Wizard + 1
ViperTony
SnakePitt Mike
Draco1
John Tober
UKViper
Jerry Colpitts
SleekRide
Nick Craig
Rami Jambali
Yo Tony
Andrew2K
Don R
Rolstar+1
ViperUSA
Jimmy + 1
Dave Moore
Bobby C
Mamba55 + 1

Waiting List:
(1.) Andrae
(2.) Sam
(3.)
(4.)
(5.)

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
EVERYONE WE NEED TO MEET AT GPNY @ 8:45am

Grand Prix New York
333 North Bedford Road
Mount Kisco, New York 10549

IT'S VERY IMPORTANT THAT WE START ON TIME BECAUSE THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE... NY/CT GROUP WE WILL JUST MEET THERE :2tu:

Important Notes:
Cash/Check written to NY/CT Viper Club
Must be at least 18/Drivers License

THE FUN STARTS RAIN OR SHINE :headbang::headbang::headbang:

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Confirmed So Far:
David Coutu
Mike Currid + 1
SkyBob
Shmoos
Brake Dust
*** BLK
Chazz
ACR Steve
Wizard + 1
ViperTony
SnakePitt Mike
Draco1
John Tober
UKViper
Jerry Colpitts
SleekRide
Nick Craig
Rami Jambali
Yo Tony
Andrew2K
Don R
Rolstar+1
Mamba55 + 1
Jimmy + 1
Dave Moore
Bobby C

Waiting List:
(1.) Andrae
(2.) Sam
(3.)
(4.)
(5.)

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confirmed So Far:
David Coutu
Mike Currid + 1
SkyBob
Shmoos
Brake Dust
*** BLK
Chazz
ACR Steve
Wizard + 1
ViperTony
SnakePitt Mike
Draco1
John Tober
Jerry Colpitts
SleekRide
Nick Craig
Rami Jambali
Andrew2K
Don R
Rolstar
Mamba55 + 1
Jimmy + 1
Dave Moore
Bobby C

EVERYONE WE NEED TO MEET AT GPNY @ 8:45am

Grand Prix New York
333 North Bedford Road
Mount Kisco, New York 10549

IT'S VERY IMPORTANT THAT WE START ON TIME BECAUSE THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE... NY/CT GROUP WE WILL JUST MEET THERE :2tu:

Important Notes:
Cash/Check written to NY/CT Viper Club
Must be at least 18/Drivers License

THE FUN STARTS RAIN OR SHINE :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Scott your over due!! :eater:

Bent rims just like cars back in NY City, damn I feel right at home here.
7328acr19-med.jpg

We need the Spirit too! :omg:

7328acr3-med.jpg

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck has offered his place as a meeting spot to hook up and drive to karting, I posted a new thread on this: A shout out to all the Viper members going to NY/CT Grand Prix Karting, Chuck says we can meet up at Tators Dodge and leave for karting from there. Meet time 7:45 Am, leaving at 0800 sharp! ;) See you at Tators or later on the track! The weather looks good for Vipering. :drive:
http://forums.viperclub.org/new-yor...-ct-grand-prix-karting-meet-tators-dodge.html

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sorry to say that today was unfortunate for a lot of VCA members who drove from afar only to find out that GPNY did not have arrangements in order for us to drive today even though we booked with them months in advance. The good news is that the GPNY management has told us that the next time we book with them we will be compensated considerably for the next event in extra track time, food provisions, and combined superlong track racing. We will inform everyone of the extras and details of our next GPNY Karting event. The other NY officers and myself apologize for this inconvenience, but are confident the staff and MGMT of GPNY will make it up to us for their mistake at the next booking. YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS THIS ONE TRUST ME ! The Mgmt of GPNY already started making good on their word but letting us run 3 races for those of us who were able to stay and wait till 11:30. I have to say I really missed those of you that left because the staff there did a great job squeezing us in and letting us beat the hell out of each other for a good hour. For those who like to read microscopically here are today's stats :
You must be registered for see images

For those of you that are on a winding highway upstate and you see one of these in your rearview mirror then its probably a good idea to get the fk out of its way because it doesn't matter how fast your Box Nova or ZR1 goes in a straight line its almost guaranteed you will be passed before you can look in the rearview a second time ! Add Mad Katz to the recipe of Driver mated to ACR and you don't have to ask where I'm placing my bets. To briefly sum up my ride experience into a run-on sentence and then some: The car feels planted at any speed and Steve shifting at full throttle causes those chewy Michelins to bite hard into the pavement which ultimately translates to the rear of my passenger seat getting pounded like a sledge hammer. This wonderful sensation in your back continues violently through every gear including 5th!!! First experience of the lower RPM range feels strong and you say to yourself "my this is quite fast compared to my car" then once the ACR enters the 4000 rpm region, the experience ****** turns to scary fast and doesn't stop pulling. Stupid questions flash rapidly in your mind such as Does the powercurve ever go downward?? Will tunnel vision set in due to eyeball and optic nerve compression ??? Will I be able to regain heart and kidney function??? Can I hold my own *****???? The 6200 redline I know holds the answer to all of this. As we approached closer to 6000 rpm in 3rd and 4th gear the speed of this thing just keep getting nastier by the second. What can I say, it gulps huge amounts of terrain in short dimensions of time and with the right driver you need plenty of open road to turn the adventure into an exciting personal amusement park ride on the parkway. To think this non-radio abusively compensated carbon fiber machinery does all this for $108,000 and stays planted on the road like a high velocity maglev train at all speeds! Damn I know a bargain when I see one, now I'm sure there must be one of those big bonus out of business executives from David Lerner's place that can spare a little change for a midlife crisis Gen II owner like me. Yes I had to do an interesting write about my viceral ACR experience today just for Scott (and those strong willed VCA martyrs struggling to read this much of my BS) since he didn't make it today and I couldn't tell him in person. Thanks again to Mad Katz for not having any ******** will whatsover to be green nor have any conscious environmental responsibility to save the precious air and generous amounts of fuel his right foot burned off in the atmosphere. Thanks Steve for not going green and knowing like myself the Earth will always be around long after we're gone, so what if its burnt up a little and is covered with R19/35/345 treadmarks, the hell with those that don't know what its like to god-speed past others in a Viper and may the Stupid (I mean) Smart Cars get lower MPG as they choke on our exhaust and swerve uncontrollably in the wake of our fumes. Is just another good day the Lord has made, I'm sure he would totally understand if he had the chance to drive one of these gynormous engined, big wheel things wrapped deliciously in carbon fiber, we just have to remember to take that snake emblem off before he gets in, we wouldn't want the car to burst into flame if its not necessary. Hope you enjoyed a little something in this written mess, if not my deepest sympathies to you and your family if you made it this far.

Hard Lesson to Learn Today for Les. Officers do not like all kinds of Donuts, especially the ones Les was creating in the parking lot in full view of Him. Word to the wise: Vipers, Burnouts, Donuts, Officers do not mix well.

Troopers don't like Predators either for those of you who don't know. Vanity Plates Like this are Definitely Not going to earn Les any chances of dating the Sergeant's Daughter anytime soon.

One of my Favorites was there the Panoz LeMans in original racing trim. It wasn't the fastest car in the series but had exceptional handling and sounded incredible. Click on the link to hear what I mean especially at 1:10 into the clip

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U86lf-LRXiE[/media]

Think you can stop better than me???????????? I'm about 16" around what u got tuff guy??

Mike and son Nick were lucky enough to stay for the free session and Nick was able to get his own private Karting instruction for several laps.

Last edited:

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NEW ENGLAND WINS!!!!!! :2tu::2tu: Yes that was Rami who came in First Place Racing for New England!!!!!!

Steve Thanks for Blasting Rami around the parking lot in your Beautiful Monster....He was blown away!!!!:2tu::2tu:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those of you that are on a winding highway upstate and you see one of these in your rearview mirror then its probably a good idea to get the fk out of its way because it doesn't matter how fast your car goes in a straight line its almost guaranteed you will be passed before you can look in the rearview a second time !

this is so true but it was the exact same outcome when he had his gen2.... :)

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL Charlie you have lost it my friend. I think the "Spirit" has taken over your body......... ohhhhhh wait could it be that its spring and you are in love :))))))

Good to see everyone and our brothers from New England........Hey Jerry that was some cool helmet washer they had at the track ;)

The long track for our make up event should be awesome

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IT'S OFFICIAL I HAVE FINISHED WORKING OUT ALL THE DETAILS WITH GPNY AND WE HAVE "THE SUPERTRACK" THIS IS WHERE BOTH TRACKS WILL BECOME ONE AND WE HAVE THE PLACE TO OURSELFS WITH LUNCH TO FOLLOW FOR $90pp :headbang::headbang::headbang:

THE DATE IS "JUNE 28" I WILL PUT UP A NEW POST AS IT GET CLOSER

THANK YOU "ALL" AGAIN FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING :2tu::2tu::2tu:..Adrian

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21