NY/CT Maureens/Captree Breakfast Cruise Apr.12

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Old Skool Cruise 2
Date: Apr. 12 " Easter" Sunday
Place: Maureens
Time: 8am
Meeting Spot: Rest Area Between Exit 52/53 Heading East On The L.I.E (On The Right Side)

You must be registered for see images

We will be :drive::drive::drive: to our famous "Maureens" for breakfast and then cruise to Captree...:2tu::2tu::2tu:

also please post if you will be bringing someone...Thank you, Adrian

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm good since it's early. Got to pay the "godparents" an Easter visit in the afternoon.
Of course I can't eat SQUAT there since I've begun my Spring quest to go from fat ... to just husky! LOL

I figure every 10 pounds lost = a net of 15HP gained.

Do they have salad for breakfast? :rolleyes:

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
City, I will order your breakfast...egg whites-whole wheat toast or baked potato-coffee-water :2tu:

Me, pancakes-bacon-white bread with butter/jelly-coffee/sugar and diet coke :D

but I will help you stay on your diet just call me your "GURU" :lmao:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd love to join everyone but I will be cleaning and dressing two lambs that morning for Easter dinner. Priorities. :D

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now I know why D roomed with Steve at VOI 10. :omg: Looks like you guys are having a blast, are you sure this wasn't after a ******* visit? Sorry I can't make it, the Viper will be visiting the Wizard and I'll be frying a turkey for my out of state visitors. Please post pics after. :eater:
Funny that you mentioned that...cause Mr. Bunny looks a bit busy... AS DO YOU! :lmao:

You must be registered for see images

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ted and Steve were cellmates years ago so they are just catching up on old times...:omg:

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confirmed So Far
CitySnake

ViperJon
Chazz
ACR Steve
*** BLK
Draco1+1
Qtr Turn
Sal
The Spirit
SleekRide+1
MKTaxman+1
PythonPete
Nader
Michael

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if any one from dutchess/putnam/westchester wants to go,,,drop me a msg,, i'll go if i can get a couple of cars to go,, i've never been there but would love to go :drive:

ps,, Juli, if you want to meet us on the taconic,, we'll wait lol :2tu:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if any one from dutchess/putnam/westchester wants to go,,,drop me a msg,, i'll go if i can get a couple of cars to go,, i've never been there but would love to go :drive:ps,, Juli, if you want to meet us on the taconic,, we'll wait lol :2tu:

You are too kind, thank you! :cool: Unfortunately, we are unable to attend. Hope you meet up with some others and can attend :drive::drive:~~~ENJOY, everyone! ~juli

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FYI
Weather looks good for Sunday (knock wood) but relatively cold (50's) and windy they say.
If we go down to Captree, it will be VERY cold, it's always 15 degrees colder there.
Bring some warm clothes!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everybody-
Try to be at the rest stop between 8:00-8:15 am as we HAVE to leave at 8:30 sharp. We have a reservation for 8:45 and it's a 15 minute ride to Maureens and we have to all park. There is a lot across the street if there is no room in Maureens parking lot.

If you want to join us there, here's the address:

Maureen's Kitchen
108 Terry Rd
Smithtown, NY 11787
631-360-9227