Reaction score
OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its WAR only the strong survive.

Dave, Tom and Bobby is driving why don't you try to hook up with one of them if there's room

Dave Moore

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
"Its WAR only the strong survive.:omg:
says Adrain

But it wasn't Adrain's team that survived:nono::crazy2: They did win 1 of the 7 games:smirk::rolaugh: Can you say:spank:

You must be registered for see images attach

My son Steve and I had an awsome time!!!:2tu: It was great to see my Viper brothers and friends and... shoot at them!!!:lmao:
Can't wait till the next one. This place is really great!

Capturing the flag at the castle was amazing...my little Rambo moment.

Dave

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ouch all I can sa is thank god I have a lot of Vicodine because I am sore,thanx and my son Russell had a great time thank you all for helping himout and making feel like he's one of the family,Adrain he still has not put the smoke granade down,thanx buddy to all as usual another great time

Russ

Draco1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott,
It was nice to see you and your daughter, Next time you have to join us it was a blast. Thanks for the great pictures. Thanks to Adrian for setting this up and thanks to YO TONY for the 5 welts I have from him.
Brian

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't seen an Armed force look that impressive since Stripes! :lmao: Pete LMAO good one

I would like to take the time out to thank EVERYONE for coming out and supporting our event. Rolstar and Dave was GREAT seeing you guys and THANKS for driving all the way out east. The place was AWESOME and we all had a great time we will do it again before it get to hot out so for those who missed out you will have another chance to come out and play with the NY and NJ Club..........THANKS EVERYONE and NJ..............Adrian

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen