NY/CT Region at NJ Motosports Park - October 2

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve:

Put the check in the mail this morning. Just check the board this morning and saw the post. I am so in !!! Will this be considered a Venom Cup, Secondary, Honorary Event ?

My blood has been cooking since you told me about this in the Spring.

I plan to drive out Wed, eat road kill on the way, mixed with some nails, watch every race DVD that exists on the way out, and sleep in the truck at the entrance to the track for thursday.

AC

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confirmed RSVP List:

1. Cooperhead 245
  2. Dave Moore
  3. Dimitrios
  4. ACR Steve
  5. *** Black
  6. El Pres.
  7. Nader
  8. Eric Buchalter
  9. Andrew2K

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks ***, knew I could depend on you. City is asking for if I sent in the check.....geez, "What did I do to deserve such disrepect?"

Did you wear the nubs off those new tires yet Scott ??? lolol

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew, we needed the regestrations in before we could put names on the list and we didn't know if you could make it.... definite know disrespect to you my friend now that we know the check is in the mail.... Andrew2K is in the game and looking forward to seeing you. This time there will be (BLACK ON THE TRACK :nitrous: Adrian

P.S. Everyone get those forms into ACR Steve so we can put your name down..On behalf of CitySnake,ACR Steve,Chazz,and myself THANK YOU for supporting this great event

Last edited:

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew hang tough my brother this would not be a track day with out you I am glad you are coming. Don't forget to fill the bottle also there is a nice high speed straight here :)

Confirmed RSVP List:

1. Cooperhead 245
  2. Dave Moore
  3. Dimitrios
  4. ACR Steve
  5. *** Black
  6. El Pres.
  7. Nader
  8. Eric Buchalter
  9. Andrew2K
  10. Guy Preziosi

Last edited by a moderator:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since this is my first time on the track CitySnake is letting me use his car.... now that my friends is a true friend...Thanks Scott and looking forward to driving the 08 you're the best....Adrian

Some might ask why don't I use my car reason being don't want to smack it against the wall...When driving Scott's car it will make me more careful

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since this is my first time on the track CitySnake is letting me use his car.... now that my friends is a true friend...Thanks Scott and looking forward to driving the 08 you're the best....Adrian

Some might ask why don't I use my car reason being don't want to smack it against the wall...When driving Scott's car it will make me more careful

ure ****! geez man UP!

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, D, glad you said it......so let me get this straight Adrian. You don't want to put you car into the wall, but you and SCOTT are okay with you driving his car becasue you will be more careful with "His" car ? That's a good one.

This is gonna b fun

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone who is worried about the wall .DONT BE its a very safe track and we will show you the right line around it and the speed will come naturally .No one will get in over there head, trust me
I am headed out now to qualify a car there this afternoon for a race there this weekend and will set up some track maps for everyone to look at ahead of time with the right line pre printed.

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone who is worried about the wall .DONT BE its a very safe track and we will show you the right line around it and the speed will come naturally .No one will get in over there head, trust me
I am headed out now to qualify a car there this afternoon for a race there this weekend and will set up some track maps for everyone to look at ahead of time with the right line pre printed.

Just be careful of Keith....if he's out there seeing what the track's made of! ;)

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to the site hoping there was some sort of virtual reality course I could play on.

Hey Adrian, are you sure it isn't that grinding noise you hear from the rear wheels that has you nervous ???

lolooloololol :rolaugh:

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we've all been pretty good so far. Other than Les blowing oil out his engine at Pocono, I don't really remember any VCA big accidents. I'm sure Steve has good men on the job looking out for nut jobs. If I see anything nuts, I'll be the first one to speak up.

Personally I have no interest in taking out anyone, let alone myself. Now Go karts.....that's another story.

AC

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we've all been pretty good so far. Other than Les blowing oil out his engine at Pocono, I don't really remember any VCA big accidents. I'm sure Steve has good men on the job looking out for nut jobs. If I see anything nuts, I'll be the first one to speak up.

AC

This is an excellent point. NO ONE will be influenced to drive any faster than what they are comfortable driving. We run this event as a driving school, not a track day free for all! You can learn all you will need to about your (and your Viper's) capabilities WITHOUT needing to approach speeds that will cause anyone discomfort in their cars. Beginners who may have never driven or a race track before will be placed in a beginners group with others that have also never been on a track.

There is no need to fear for your Viper. You stand to loose a few hundred miles of tire tread and a half tank of gas (at worst) and stand to gain SO MUCH!

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if You Ever Attended A Ny/ct Or Nj Track Event You Will See For Yourself How Safe It Is...it's Not Like The Guys Who Drive The exotics Who Feel They Have Something To Prove...

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if You Ever Attended A Ny/ct Or Nj Track Event You Will See For Yourself How Safe It Is...it's Not Like The Guys Who Drive The exotics Who Feel They Have Something To Prove...

hey adrian, are scott and yourself tracking your cars? ENUFF SAID !! set the example!!:headbang:

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Drive it like you stole it! Sorry Scott.