NY/CT Region Sunday April 22 Breakfast Cruise

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would have loved to do a Maureen's/Westhampton cruise, two of my favorite places. But I commited to go to the car show at Port Washington tomorrow, my brother in law is bringing his street rod and I told him I would go with him.

I'm pretty tired of Captree also, but usually that's all there is. And soon it will moving back to OBI, that really *****.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This one:

April 22, 2007, Sunday
Shows and Meets
Bar Beach Park. West Shore Road, Port Washington, NY.
Frank 631-567-5898 [email protected]
Long Island Cars Car Show & Swap Meet 9AM - 5PM Judged show with many classes! Trophies/Plaques! Cars for Sale, Show Cars, Entertainment, Food, Parts and Vendors! Call for more information. Register at gate by 10AM the morning of each show. Rain or shine.
2005/04/16

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey jon.. thanks for the tip. that was an awesome car show. great seeing everyone today

Same group puts on a big show here, next Sunday 4/29. This is the rescheduled date from a rain out two weekends ago. Fun show also. I'm going. Beats standing around Captree.

April 29, 2007, Sunday
Shows and Meets
Flowerfield Fairgrounds, St James, NY
Frank 631-567-5898 [email protected]
Long Island Cars Car Show & Swap Meet 9AM - 5PM Judged show with many classes! Trophies/Plaques! Cars for Sale, Show Cars, Entertainment, Food, Parts and Vendors! Call for more information. Register at gate by 10AM the morning of each show.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen