NY/CT Region Visions of Speed Dyno Day - This Saturday, June 4th

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i say the usual city spot....since id get lost anywhere else..:)

34th and 1st it is then

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
34th is fine. Last time I went I followed Chuck T and Andrew. I don't know the way...exactly. I know it's up the Saw Mill, which I can get us to easy. But it's hard to see over the wheel now with the 1" lowering kit. ;)

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i Heard about the seat kit..but i was told it was reinforced for ya too.

mapquest will get us there.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im in.

who's driving up ? ?

steve, ya wanna cruise into the city? where ya wanna meet?

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might be interested in this. Is there an event fee? Dyno fee? Free food sounds good.
No event fee. The dyno fee will be significantly discounted, depends on what you want and the number of folks that show up. Free food is always good. :headbang:

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plum, ok if you are twisting my arm ...........you know I hate driving my viper....Its funny how we want to take the most non direct route just to cruise longer. :) I also want to maybe Whiskey it sat. night. Pres. you mean to say no event fee if you buy a shirt :) ( by the way the even wash very nicely my wife says lol)

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AviP, jump on it. how bad could it be...? free food and all...lol

steve, ya have a PM

and the whiskey at nite is good with ME

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish I can go. I have the Harley Cnacer run to do on Sunday . Big event if anyone with a motorcycle is in the ny region.Great cause. Scott I'll be there june 18. See you guys then.

Tony

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sadly....due to weather and several conflicts, the EVENT IS CANCELLED!

Note:

1. VOS will allow anyone that still wants to dyno their car 3 pulls for $65. However, since Bill will not be there, they CANNOT do any tuning (VEC2).

2. We WILL reschedule this event for another day when VOS will be able to due tuning.

Sorry for the last minute notice guys. :( I'll have the make it up to you. Would a key chain suffice? ;)

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Key chain damn I am a busy guy .Due you realy think that a key chain takes the place of how hard I had to work to get -VOS-Greenwich Cocours -Whiskey Cafe-Sex with the wife-play with the kids- all in one day .Give us a little bit more credit then that . :) ~ :) ~

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol...YOU wouldn't be the first. im shooting for leaving the house at like 530-6pm tomorrow.

i also heard of a big car show going on sat and sunday up in augusta NJ...north of vernon, nJ. if interested in THAT too.