NY/CT Vipers ***** McGee's Sunday July 8th

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey guys,

Sorry for the late post but how would you like to join us for food or just sodas at ***** McGee's at Island Park L.I. There are lots of parking spaces on their lot so parking shouldnt be a problem. If you give me ahead count by friday i might be able to have the restaurant rsvp some parking spots for us upfront.

***** McGee's Sunday July 8th @ 4:30pm

Link to their website and directions.

http://www.paddymcgeesfishhouse.com/paddysparrotbar.html

in so far

Adam
YoTony
Charlie
Tim
Abyrd
Me

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like fun, sorry we cannot make this one...here's a pic of Adrian as he was leaving Lime Rock..thank you again, Adrian, for making the ride with Steve happen (AWESOME!)~juli~ **AND thank you D for instructing me on how to post pics!~!
You must be registered for see images attach

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli and Mike WELCOME to the FAMILY looking forward to seeing you soon and Keith was very DISAPPOINTED that he couldn't make it to see you guys....Adrian
P.S. Nice pic. if I say so myself

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli and Mike WELCOME to the FAMILY looking forward to seeing you soon and Keith was very DISAPPOINTED that he couldn't make it to see you guys....Adrian
P.S. Nice pic. if I say so myself

Thanx Adrian!!:2tu: We also were disappointed that we have not met Keith yet...very sweet of you and Dimitrios to say that he was disappointed as well~:cool: Was a great pleasure meeting you (and of course, your great car!!)...the only problem I see now with posting pictures, is they are rather LARGE!~! ~juli~

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want to ever resize pictures, visit this website:

www.imageshack.us

once on there you can change the size of the pictures right before you upload them. After you resize them you will have the link and you can just use the link on here.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want to ever resize pictures, visit this website:
www.imageshack.us
once on there you can change the size of the pictures right before you upload them. After you resize them you will have the link and you can just use the link on here.

Thank you kindly, Keith!!:2tu: I will try to attempt that~~have a good time, all!! ~juli

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok so we just need spots for 8 cars and rsvp table for 10 people right? i'll wait till tonight before i make the phone call

pedro

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Going Drag racing at Island Dragway finely got the Cobra mustang ready for the track. ill try to meet up with you.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a blast! Had a ton of fun. When I say that I was laughing all day, I am not kidding. From the rag on Charlie to Tony and his "I came here for the....," it was fun. Glad to see everyone again and I will see you all soon at the Hamptons Run.

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
was great to see everyone again. charlie, tiger, adrian, yotony, russ, tedZ, mike, timmy and the whole gang. by the way the burgers were great! next time we should try their $5 lobsters...it wasnt a joke. they really are $5.! BTW Mike.....nice hook-up and many thanks to charlie for taking care of the rsvp and parking upfront.

Last edited:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
was great to see everyone again. charlie, tiger, adrian, yotony, russ, tedZ, mike, timmy and the whole gang. by the way the burgers were great! next time we should try their $5 lobsters...it wasnt a joke. they really are $5.!

I saw people getting those things. They are HUGE! Also just got off the phone with Adrian, he is still in traffic and Charlie just got home recently? What happened out there guys? 3+ hours of traffic??

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
was great to see everyone again. charlie, tiger, adrian, yotony, russ, tedZ, mike, timmy and the whole gang. by the way the burgers were great! next time we should try their $5 lobsters...it wasnt a joke. they really are $5.! BTW Mike.....nice hook-up and many thanks to charlie for taking care of the rsvp and parking upfront.

I second that...AWESOME time and TONS of fun :rolaugh: ....Adrian

Draco1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Sorry I couldn't make it, I was out east this weekend. Wish I could have been there and laughed with you guys. I'll see everyone in the Hamptons July 21

Brian

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony ragging on Keith for two hours: PRICELESS From his white teeth, to his upcomming UFC Fight, and being a Bank Loan officer before becomming a Crappy Seaside Condo Real Estate Mogul, Tony had Keith pegged hard.
It was all good fun as usual. It was great seeing Mike and Barbara again with us. You guys are the great, this is the best club in the nation.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some pics from the day:
dsc0399gw6.jpg
[/URL][/IM
G]
Here are Ted and Carol with UFC MMA friends Tim and his Brother Craig. Tim and Craig will be giving Keith intensive Kempo, Muay Tai training for his first upcomming Ultimate Fight in the UFC Debut. Keith's ferocious physique and demeanor will be a devastating force in the Octagon.
dsc0401ck8.jpg
[/URL][/IM

dsc0406jd6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
[/IMG]
dsc0404ws5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members