NY/CT You Guys Rock! By Far The Coolest

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
first off happy new years to everyone,

i was just cleaning out and organizing my vids and pics fom this past year and it just reminded me of all the awesome times we had. the great people, events and gatherings is whats makes this club the BEST!! ive been to VOI this year and it opened up my eyes. let me tell you that this group of guys and girls by far kicks every other clubs ***. You guys are just the coolest, craziest and most reserved bunch of guys i have ever met and thats why i love you all.

This year will be even better.

See you guys soon!
DK

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
first off happy new years to everyone,

i was just cleaning out and organizing my vids and pics fom this past year and it just reminded me of all the awesome times we had. the great people, events and gatherings is whats makes this club the BEST!! ive been to VOI this year and it opened up my eyes. let me tell you that this group of guys and girls by far kicks every other clubs ***. You guys are just the coolest, craziest and most reserved bunch of guys i have ever met and thats why i love you all.

This year will be even better.

See you guys soon!
DK

Anyone know this guy?

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He used to own a Viper with a blower that was sold.
He must have spent the proceeds on crack.

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy New Year to you too D! I could not agree more with your statements. I hope to be able to make more events in 2007. I truly have a great time at every event.

Hey D...does DK stand for Drift King? :D

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey D rite back at ya buddy, this Viper club and the vast aray of people we ,I now call my friends are the best group of people you could ask for

Russ

See Ya All Soon :2tu:

:needpics:

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ya its almost sold have a guy from kentuncky that was going to buy a 2002 Red GTS salvage title viper for $36K but he saw mine and hes really pumped. hope he wins the auction...

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you could have duel membership... NY :usa: would be on my membership card.............
See ya during the year :2tu: :2tu: ....

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D couldn't agree more man and good luck with the sell and looking forward to seeing the new ride. Take care my friend...Adrian

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im looking at a vette zo6 twin turbo ( i know i know) in yellow. guy claims it has 1000rwhp HP on pump GAS and its from TX

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DK any pics of the zo6 you can put up or send us a link to. Sounds nice. The most HP anyone around here had with a zo6 TT was 906 RWHP.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone please go and wake up D as i think he is sleep typing while having nightmares........

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey "D"

A little birdie here in JOISY told me you purchased a Lambo? Well is it so or just "BULL"(that is whats on the hood of one of those fancy cars, right?)

I can't wait for your reply :D