NY/NJ/CT/ALBANY BEAR MT. CRUISE

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And then what do you do when you get there? It takes about 5 minutes to get to B. Mt. from my area....then what? Hang out all day? The idea is to DRIVE! Thats the idea! Greg, for you it ***** even more. You'd be driving across 202 the whole way to hang out at B. Mt. and look at a log cabin hotle that is usually closed for renovations. Wow...fun - fun.

Did anyone hear about what goes on at the Marcus Dairy in Danbury on I think Sundays? The Marcus Dairy is adjacent to the Danbury Mall off '84. It's a big stop for motorcylces and some cars....big lot. It's usually an early moring thing that goes on and a good excuse to drive up 684 or across 84. I'm not sure when it kicks off....but that might be an idea.

Andrew

OP
OP

3snakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok with me. i could do sunday easter. buy let us know what to do. i should have said to start out there . iwant to drive also.

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dropping off the car on Sat to Chucks for some enhancements. If I can convince the wifey to meet me later in the day at Chucks I am in!

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just as a matter of info:
There's an M Club Auto-X at Giant Stadium on Saturday and
a Porsche Aut-X at Tobay on Sunday.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just as a matter of info:
There's an M Club Auto-X at Giant Stadium on Saturday and
a Porsche Aut-X at Tobay on Sunday.

not sure if we could get a group out on easter sunday....i personally dont care...i would go....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine