NY/NJ/CT Vipers NorthEast Car Show Benefit Make A Wish Foundation June 19th

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hello once more.

OK! you guys must be thinkin "this damn guy is a pain in the butt" but who cares and here it goes.

June 19th there is a car show in New Hampshire where we will be meeting the NE Viper chapter for a car show that benefits the make a wish foundation. its for a good cause and since you all come out for the drives every weekend why not do this one and help someone thats in need. we are lucky and healthy and drive our vipers but some people CAN'T cause of sickness or cancers. there is nothing in it for me so dont think im posting this for any purpose but to do something different and fun and help others in need.

here is the story. we could drive up on Fri the 18th and stay in a hotel room for $80 some dollar for the night that the NE club reserved a block of rooms. other exotic car club owners have block rooms there too and a section will be blocked off for the vipers. we can drive up there friday in the early evening. its a 4 hour drive or 250 miles north of New york city. will park our cars and go out to a local bar have a few drinks and wake up next day to head over to the show where we will meet the NE club. then we will head back south that same afternoon. let me know or post on thread of what you think of the idea. i personally think it will be great.

Viper Club, Lambo, Acura, BMW, Cobra, Pantera, Ferrari, Porsche, Aston Martin, Jaguar and a few other clubs will be attending.

for more info contact [email protected] tel:603-243-8898

http://vca2.viperclub.org/calendar/event.php?event=242468

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dimitrios. I had reconstuctive knee surgey on May 5. Was told I have to be off the leg a couple of weeks. Next appt with the Doc is June 1. If he says I can be walking by then, I am in!!!!!

3snakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
me too i think . i will know in a day or two . yuo guys going north. thats a change. i will have to get route sheet

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dimitrios- I really appreciate your interest in this event. I don't think an event of this kind has every been organized in this part of the country (the Northeast).

Bringing all the car clubs together at one time and place. Car shows are just car shows but... I fully expect to get things planned out in the future with the other clubs. Figure its a great way to get things started.

It will be a nice day in the country and its for a good cause.

No traffic once you get through Hartford, CT.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hello once more.

OK! you guys must be thinkin "this damn guy is a pain in the butt" but who cares and here it goes.

Not at all Dimitrios!! You take the bull by the horns and run with it! That is exactly what this club is looking for! Don't stop now! Thank You :cool:

Jeff has spent a lot of time and energy putting this event together, so how about it NY/CT, NJ, PA, Canada lets rock the other car clubs with the Viper force! :eek: After all the North East VCA Regions just set a new world record for the most Vipers in one spot [besides VOI's] here at my home at 137!! With a new record to be beaten, lets make the ground shake in New Hampshire and help the kids!

I will be there!

Thank You Jeff for all your hard work! :2tu:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine