NY/NJ/CT Vipers. Who Is Going To The Wine Tasting on LI April 24th ??

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in Fort Lee, NJ 2 miles from GWB. Anybody wanna meet in that area before I cross into NY?

So anybody meeting in NJ, either near the GWB or the Lincoln tunnel?

meet us on the other side of the midtown tunner which is 495...once on licoln tunnel bare right into 34st. make left at light and thats 34st take it east and you will run into the midtown tunnel. will wait on the other side of toll...BTW midtown tunnel located on 34st and 2nd AVE

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
LI Boyz, I will be at the park n ride off of exit 63 as Keith mentioned at 9:30 AM. FFVIPER should be there as well. I expect Keith and others to show and then proceed. I dont even know what winery we are going to ! C U Then.
Dimitrius has my cell # for fyi......

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey Andrew, yeal i'll go. i dont want to race my car though since its not really running too well. do i have to send money in how do i reg??? thanks

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fellas...whats the story for tomorrow? am i meeting anyone by the midotwn tunnel or whitesone brdg? if not ill just meet you at the Long Island Stop #1 on willis Ave. call me anytime. ususally dont hit the sack till 3am or so. 917 923 0625.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I'm out! (ala Kramer).
Wife's on call at the hospital and suddenly our nanny wants the day off....so it's Dad and Daughter day for me. Not always as good as a sprited cruise...but pretty cool nonetheless.

Such is life as a father.

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm out! (ala Kramer).
Wife's on call at the hospital and suddenly our nanny wants the day off....so it's Dad and Daughter day for me. Not always as good as a sprited cruise...but pretty cool nonetheless.

Such is life as a father.

get another sitter and bring the nanny !!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dimitrios:

Seems to be lots of meeting places tomorrow but everyone will be at exit 63 on the LIE by 9:30am. I will see you at the exit. I am meeting a bunch of guys in the city and then going to exit 63.

POIZENUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper-Ferrari BBQ Meeting Plan

This Saturday is our cruise with the Ferrari club. Sunday is the rain date. We have 24 Vipers and 21
Ferraris so far! There are 4 meeting places:
Please be prompt!!

Westchester group:
We will meet at the Amoco station on route 22 in North White Plains at 7:40AM. Take 684 to Armonk 22 exit. Head south on 22 for 2.5 miles. Amoco station is on the right side.

1st Long Island stop:
Time: 8:30am
CVS/Starbucks parking lot on Willis Ave in Albertson.

2nd Long Island stop:
Time: 9:00am
Carvel located in a strip mall in Deer Park on route 231. Take LIE to exit 51 route 231 south. Carvel is about 1 mile down on right side.

3rd Long Island stop:
Time: 9:30am
Our meeting place will be the Park and Ride off Exit 63 Long Island Expressway, on North Ocean Ave (Suffolk Route 83) just north of the LIE.

At this point we will split in 2 groups. 1st group will be those who wish to take a more casual and relaxed cruise. Group 2 will be a more aggressive high spirited
in true Viper fashion type cruise. We will end up at the winery at 12:00 noon for the BBQ. The local Long Island paper will be there for pictures. There will also be a people’s choice award for most desirable car.
So shine ‘em up real nice.

See you Saturday!
Joe ..cell- 914-629-2109

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PICTURES FROM RUN OUT EAST EVENT!

We had 75 cars show up today. There were Viper's (leading the event), Ferrari's (close second), Porsche's, a Lamborghini Diablo, a BMW M3 Coupe, and a few Corvette's. I would like to thank EVERYONE that attended this event and helped myself and Joe put this together. We are VERY pleased!! The next one is in the fall and we hope to increase this number to 100 cars. Hope to see you all there again. THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

Me (RT/10), David (Ferrari Testarossa and F355 Spyder), Guy From Florida (Ferrari 550 Maranello), and Hubert (Ferrari 360 Modena)

Meeting in Applebee's Parking Lot with Ferrari F40

Arriving At the Winery

Arriving At the Winery 2

At the Winery

At the Winery 2

At the Winery 3

At the Winery 4

At the Winery 5

At the Winery 6

At the Winery 7

At the Winery 8

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: PICTURES FROM RUN OUT EAST EVENT!

great time. how fun was it when we all got pulled over by 2 police cars. eddie got nailed too with blue gts and they let him go. that was kewl i thought..

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
432DSC_1650.jpg

432DSC_1661.jpg

432DSC_1666.jpg

432DSC_1671.jpg

Jim (JW VIPER)- Charlie (V10 Mafia) and Frank (FF VIPER)
432jimcharliefrank.jpg

the kids that STOLE my valve caps
432captheft.jpg

traffic on the way home cause of this mess
432DSC_1703.jpg

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
Oouucchh !

That was a fun day, wives enjoyed the day as well, Keith thanks for organizing.

Now we need the rain Gods to cooperate for next week !!!!

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That was a good show! The only pic of my car is in the shot of the kids stealing the wheel caps. :rolleyes: I have to say that Oscar stole the show with his DiabloSV... :eek: :headbang: :eek: :headbang: That car is unreal!

Viper99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Dimitrios,
I'd love an "in motion" photo of my car.
Pull up next to me some time and snap one, please.....or do I drive too slow for you (lol)

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Dimitrios,
Pull up next to me some time and snap one, please.....or do I drive too slow for you (lol)

yea tony..if you decide to go to tators im gonna hook u up. i got to get my car rigged before saturday with cameras.....

LIVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome!! First time at a club event. I don't think I have ever seen that many cars in a ‘spirited' drive at the same time. Very cool!!

LIVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Dimitrios,

yea tony..if you decide to go to tators im gonna hook u up. i got to get my car rigged before saturday with cameras.....

Dimitrios,

What kind of camera (setting?) are you using to get those motion pics? They look so clear! When I tried pics like that the cars looked all blurry.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VinhyVegas