NY/NY/CT VIPER CRUISE SUNDAY 12/26

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay gentlemen for those who missed sushi and tushi night its looks like the weather gods are shining on us for sun..cold but dry...maybe around 10-1030am..long island..whos in?

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam count me in let me know if you want to hook up at exit 36 off LIE. Steve ACR let me know if you want to go out togeather. *** BLK

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam will see you sun. at 9:45 Twin glad to hear you are feeling better and everyone have a MERRY CHRISTMAS. ***

NY VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Will try to be there...If I'm not there don't wait!
10:00-10:30?? What happened to the early birds? You guys must be going to bed much later than I am!

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in if the weather is good.Syas snow showers.Next week looks incredible.In the 50's

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't drive the Vipers or Prowler in Winter. To much sand on the roads up here in CT! I'm not sitting on the couch! I'm going to be @ Giants Stadium by noon for tailgate Party and 4:00 Game. It's not worth it to me to take the Cars out and get it all dinged up and try cleaning it with a frozen hose. JMO! :D Next event I'll try to show up with my ( :2tu: Titan) anyway!

RT10Paul

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's looking kinda sloppy for Sunday. The following weekend is looking MUCH better right now. Is this still on?