Off to Arrow Racing Engines

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just took the complete intake off and sent the lower intake portion to Arrow to have it ported, while at it cleaned and secured all wiring with braided wiring protectors.....will post pics of the porting when I get the intake back; I opted to have my original intake and not a trade-in....By the way credit to the SRT engineers for making it much easier to take the intake off compared to the GenIII which was a b**ch......

You must be registered for see images attach

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Hey Art,

How much oil did you find in your intake manifold?

I did this swap a few months ago and found a bunch.

Dan

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice! I can't wait to get my 10 ACR. I am doing all the mods your are. I took my VCA Paxton out in 30 degree weather what an F'ing beast!! Hope my ACR with every bolt on possiable won't feel like a wussy Viper..............

OP
OP
A

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper X....Visual Oil in my case is minimal since I only have 180 miles on the car...but did spot some and can see the need for a catch-can for those that plan to track the car......

KenricGTS: The Gen IV is a delight to work on...takes about 20 minutes to pull the entire intake manifold off.... thanks to Viper X he gave me a contact at Arrow Racing that worked out a price for me....at the next VCA dyno day I will see what she does with the add on....according to Todd at arrow racing this should give me 25 more HP (at the high end) given I have the Belangers,Mopar PCM,BTW... I just ordered the carbon fiber close-out panel (they worked a price on that item too).....

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
25hp up top sounds decent. Might be something for me to consider after I get my high-flows and corsa installed. Already have the Mopar PCM.

Any chance you can give us a ballpark pricetag on the porting?

*Not to sound stooopid:D, but what is the carbon fiber close-out panel for?:dunno:

OP
OP
A

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
25hp up top sounds decent. Might be something for me to consider after I get my high-flows and corsa installed. Already have the Mopar PCM.

Any chance you can give us a ballpark pricetag on the porting?

PM sent....