OfficialVCA_OH: A big thanks to all those that came out to the ULTIMATE Viper Party!

Discussion in 'Ohio' started by VCA Twitter, Apr 28, 2013.

1. VCA Twitter

VCA Twitter Enthusiast

OfficialVCA_OH: A big thanks to all those that came out to the ULTIMATE Viper Party! The event was a great success.

More...

2. Fatboy 18

Fatboy 18 Viper Owner

Re: OfficialVCA_OH: A big thanks to all those that came out to the ULTIMATE Viper Par

I had a look at the links, but sorry to say I don't know what Twitter is or how to use it? :(

What's the difference between posting something on here as opposed to Twitter? surely its just another website? I think?

3. 01sapphirebob

01sapphirebob Enthusiast

Re: OfficialVCA_OH: A big thanks to all those that came out to the ULTIMATE Viper Par

While i see what you are saying twitter is a more direct way to communicate with people. People can get messages in real time as they are sent out via a text to their mobil device.

4. Fatboy 18

Fatboy 18 Viper Owner

OK thanks.

5. 01sapphirebob

01sapphirebob Enthusiast

No problem! :)

6. ElevatortecGTS

ElevatortecGTS Viper Owner

Great time bidding ...look forward to next year... I will luv my new clutch from BBG

Tx again
    chris

7. daytonprowler

daytonprowler Enthusiast

You got one heck of a deal on that clutch system. :)