OH VCA meet today

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The first OH VCA meeting is today (3-18-06) at the Polaris Quaker Steak and Lube, Columbus, 12:00 noon.

Not a cloud in the sky today with a forecasted high of a balmy 40 o F. The motor will love the cool air, the tires won't. My car comes out of winter hibernation, today. :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :2tu:

OP
OP
R

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"damn you're up early!!!!! "

Yep, got to run into the office for a few hrs and get a couple of things done before noon. Can't wait to drive the car today. Called my insurance agent yesterday and told him to "kick up" the insurance. I take the collision off during the winter.

See you at noon!!

S

SUN RA KAT

My Viper is still in Florida waiting for the roller rockers to finally make it onto my new heads which then can be shipped to Florida where my engine has been built up and waiting...

...two heads are better than one.

I hope to make it to the April meeting.

OP
OP
R

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good event yesterday. Not a cloud in the sky.

Next meeting is 4-22-06, same location and time. Polaris QSL 12:00 noon.

Toby, I'm going to try to make it to the Cinci event this year. Looks like a great group of cars. I suppose the people are ok to talk to as well. :D

ViperChad, Loved your new 06 Coupe. Great color combo, blue w/ Silver stripes. Really sets it off. Great run to Easton. Wish there wasn't so much Saturday afternoon traffic. Congrats on your new ride.

Speaking of shameless plugs: GO BUCKS AT 4:40 TODAY!! :2tu: :2tu:
:usa: :usa: :usa: :usa:

S

SUN RA KAT

Kenny you should have made it anyway. I didnt have a Viper to drive but I went.

I plan to come to the next one with or without my Viper. I'm pretty sure it will finally be finished by mid-April, if not sooner.

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Bob....it was good to see everyone and blast down the highway. I always enjoy tearing up the pavement with a fellow snake. Missed you today.....had a yellow '05 and yellow Lambo at Easton. Had lots of fun on the ride back downtown. See you soon man.

Chad

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chands sweet coupe! Great pics Dave.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chad's head keeps swelling now. The BOYS at the coffee shops won't leave him alone now. Right CHAD!!
"hey bud, do you work out?"

superdavz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad's head keeps swelling now. The BOYS at the coffee shops won't leave him alone now. Right CHAD!!

Thats funny as HE*L. I think thy want to give him a little POKA A LATTE!

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score

:eek: I told you to quit wearing designer cloths! :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang