Ohio VCA Gateway- Viper Plant, Prefix and Arrow Engine Tours on Friday- May 1, 2015

newredrt10

Former VCA National President
Administrator
Reaction score
[h=2][/h]

Ohio

Viper Club of America
Gateway Region
will be hosting tours of the
Dodge Viper Plant, Prefix and Arrow Engines

on

Friday-May 1, 2015

The tours are limited to 50 Viper Enthusiasts!

Registration is required to attend!

If you would like to register to attend or have questions, please contact:

Janey White,
Director
Ohio
Viper Club of America
Gateway Region

Email....[email protected]

Phone...........330-219-6325

When registering by email....please include attendees name (s) and a phone number. Children 10 years of age and older are welcome on the tours with adult supervision. Please include childs name and age when registering.

After registration information is received, a registration confirmation email will follow with the tours schedule, host hotel information, etc.

(Registration is on a first come first served basis)

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Ohio VCA Gateway- Viper Plant, Prefix and Arrow Engine Tours on Friday- May 1, 20

ok all, over a 100 views no reply ??????

lol, they need the VCA NOW ,They = you know:omg:

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Re: Ohio VCA Gateway- Viper Plant, Prefix and Arrow Engine Tours on Friday- May 1, 20

I'd really like to go, it's just quite a trip for me. I'd love to see all three of those plants and would really like to visit the Walter P Chrysler museum one of these days (hopefully it either reopens to the public or I can get a group together). It's quite a drive to make it from Kansas though and would mean two days off work I'm not sure I can spare yet.

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score

I know I would like to go, just can't....

So many other things going on... like moving... which is a good thing

JANEY

VCA Member-Director MW Zone & Great Lakes Region
Venom Member
Reaction score

Thanks...Wanted :)
ok all, over a 100 views no reply ??????

lol, they need the VCA NOW ,They = you know:omg:

JANEY

Venom Member
Reaction score

I know I would like to go, just can't....

So many other things going on... like moving... which is a good thing

Maybe the next tour :)

JANEY

Venom Member
Reaction score

I'd really like to go, it's just quite a trip for me. I'd love to see all three of those plants and would really like to visit the Walter P Chrysler museum one of these days (hopefully it either reopens to the public or I can get a group together). It's quite a drive to make it from Kansas though and would mean two days off work I'm not sure I can spare yet.

Sorry you cannot attend. Great idea about getting a group together :). If you would like help planning the event and a few more Viper fans that luv touring the Viper Plant, Prefix and Arrow Engines just let me know.

Last edited:

WeaponX81

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That's going to be a great event, thanks to the White's for putting it together! Wish I could go, but already committed that weekend at an event outside Dallas. Have fun all those who go!