Ohio VCA post $500 for low ET at V10 Nats Aug 6!!

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ohio VCA will post the following for the V10 Nationals in Columbus Saturday Aug 6. $500 for Low ET by a Viper, $250 for low ET on Street tires and $100 for low combined ET on AUTOX and Drags. (Must run same setup both places)

Low ET award to a Viper with IRS, 6 speed and V10 Engine.

Ohio VCA will offer a motorhome and the Jegs hospitality suite to Viper owners attending. Entry fees are $25!!! BE THERE!!!!

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats AWESOME!!! Hats off to the Ohio VCA for their support and hospitality for this event.

They did an awesome job last year and made it a great event. Even if you don't want to race your viper, you should still attend and meet all the other great owners and tuners.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to show up, I don't drag though if that's ok

purely a road race girl

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leslie, show up anyway.

Damn Paul, I just noticed your time in your sig. That is one hell of a run with those mods.

Tom86ZT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leslie, show up anyway.

Damn Paul, I just noticed your time in your sig. That is one hell of a run with those mods.

Paul's car FLY's out of the hole. It pretty impressive to watch for a almost stock car. Years of practice. This even should be fun, I went out to this basic event with TOOFST a couple years ago. The Ohio VCA takes care of their guests and members. It was a good time (if you can find a viper mag from about 3 years ago, you can see my picture in it hehehe)

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is at National Trailway? different event than Mopar Nationals Aug 12th?

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is at National Trailway? different event than Mopar Nationals Aug 12th?

Yes, Aug. 5th (street tire shootout/ test-n-tune) and 6th (main day) at National Trails. Different from Mopar Nats.

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Ohio VCA and its members were GREAT last year. I'm sure they will do a great hosting job again this year.

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sam Goldfarb of the Ohio VCA supplies the motorhome, arranges most of the food and beverages and the Jegs suite, he is a non stop work horse for the club and tries to make sure everyone that shows up is taken care of.
It will be a good time, raceing or watching. Be there!

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sam Goldfarb of the Ohio VCA supplies the motorhome, arranges most of the food and beverages and the Jegs suite, he is a non stop work horse for the club and tries to make sure everyone that shows up is taken care of.
It will be a good time, raceing or watching. Be there!

And the rest of the Ohio VCA supplies the hospitality!

Cudaman :usa: