ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oil Change Day

When: Saturday, March 3, 2012

Time: 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM

Meeting Place:

Steve Home
(address/email/phone removed for spambot protection)
PM me if you did not get email from club server.

Steve has been kind enough to open his home, or rather, his garage for our first gathering of 2012. There are two parts to the event. The first part allows you to change your oil and/or visually inspect underneath your car. There is also a local cruise night on the same evening.

Steve has plenty of room with two lifts and all the tools. You would only need to bring your Oil, filters, and any other fluids you would like to add. (And your Viper) If you are unsure how to change your oil or don’t feel confident doing it yourself, Steve would be glad to help and instruct. This is also a good time to check brake pads, tire tread and pressures, top off all your other fluids and do a general check to be sure your car is ready for the up-coming season.

Great opportunity to save some money and reduce the risk of having your oil changed at a shop or dealership. Hope to see you there!

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks John.

Anyone that needs the address, please feel free to contact me via PM if you would like.

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As long as the weather cooperates, I'll be there. I just picked up my 12 pack of Mobile 1 synthetic from Costco (there's a big sale going on if anyone is interested in getting their oil there).