Ok guys I miss my Viper...any twin turbo vipers for sale??

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As some of you guys may know I traded in my gorgeous conv. srt-10 for a Murci Roadster. The Roadster is a fantastic car, love everything about it but I still have a place in my heart for the Viper. So I'm looking for a twin turbo SRT if I can find one. A low millage gts may work as well. Either one of those two needs to be under 5k miles. I'm not in a rush or anything I have the Murci to keep me from rushing in or paying too much ;) Any help would be appreciated.

Ricky

Pic of my old srt: (I miss it :()
You must be registered for see images attach

Pic of the Murci Roadster

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 2001 Sapphire/Silver GTS with 1600 miles and would be willing to trade. I will even throw in all of my MGW stuff. :lmao:

OP
OP
S

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm hoping for a over 1000hp/1000tq twin turbo srt. If I can't find an SRT I will consider a gts if the price is right. I definitely won't give my Murci up I just want to get a Viper again.

few more pics of murci as requested:

OP
OP
S

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its an rt/10 not a gts or srt and it has 16,500 miles on it not under 5000. :(

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude i remember seeing pics of your old SRT before, really nicely done. Good luck on the search and congrat's on that Murci, you have great taste in cars!

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 99 coming. It has over 1800 rwhp ,(dyno'd) I am sure you have seen the video of this car running 7.98 at 181 at Bradenton last year at low boost settings 10#, car is capable of running 7.90. Black/Black GTS. If you want more information about this car shoot me an e-mail [email protected] . This car was built to be the fastest 1/4 Mile car on drag radials in the country and it is now going to be available for sale.

OP
OP
S

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spoke to my brother about that car when I went to check it out last summer, and supposedly it has a history; it always breaks. He said it was spoken a lot about on the Alley.

exactly i was interested in purchasing that car as well. they bought it off an alley member for 103-105 i can't remember the exact number about 1.5-2 years ago. They are still trying to get 105 for it. originally they asked 125.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:needpics:

I have a 99 coming. It has over 1800 rwhp ,(dyno'd) I am sure you have seen the video of this car running 7.98 at 181 at Bradenton last year at low boost settings 10#, car is capable of running 7.90. Black/Black GTS. If you want more information about this car shoot me an e-mail [email protected] . This car was built to be the fastest 1/4 Mile car on drag radials in the country and it is now going to be available for sale.

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check with this guy [email protected], he is out of NY I think and had a gorgeous TT w/ 900 +/- rwhp white mamba for sale.

You and I have similar passions. I came very close to buying a Murci this summer. I would have to get it TT b/c I deff dont want to get my doors blown off by a Z06, the new 911 or the upcoming Nissan GTR or by Vipers in my Murcielago. Doug Levin has a good TT system for the Murci's and even has a new video showing his TT Murci racing a 850 hp Viper.

The only issue is the Murci clutch not holding up under all the power. Stock, their clutches go quickly under hard driving. From a dead stop, launching a TT Murci will kill the clutch after just a few launches, no one has figured out how to solve this yet. But from a roll on (which is what Doug Levin recommends) the TT Murci is insanely fast.

If I were you, I would buy a low mileage 06 (04 has engine problems) and TT it yourself. You can get a low mileage 06 for the high 50's, the TT system will cost you another 30-40k. Most guys selling TT Vipers are asking close to 100k anyway, might as well do it yourself.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First of all... lose the vette (jk). :D

Weren't you the guy that constantly got pulled over in your Viper? How has the fuzz been since the Murci?

1MEANASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
have le 06tt 8t miles work done by racing solutions 875 rwhp 08 on order mite concider

418viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call Kevin at Underground. He will locate a low mileage viper and install his TT kit and sell you the finished car.

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ricky;

If you buy it, you would have to store it out at my house because you are out of garage space. :) :) :) Let me know if that will work and I will get right on to finding you a deal on a TT Viper SRT-10 :)

I just put in an American Lift Company four post Park King to try to cramp my small collection into a three car garage and I am still one spot short. But then you fill that and then it is another spot short. Never ends!