Ok Rt 10 Friends Show Your Odometer... Put Up Or Shut Up

2002snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FINALLY HOME AND PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN !!!
SHOW A PICTURE OF YOUR ODOMETER . IT MUST CONTAIN ACTUAL MILEAGE AND DON'T PHOTO CHOP THE READINGS..I WILL BEGIN WITH MY 02 RT 10 GRAPHITE METALIC WITH 4100 ACTUAL MILES... WHAT YA GOT??:jawdrop:

1_50_.jpg

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am so tired of the repeated threads: "how many miles are on your car" and "what do you do for a living." Use the search option it has been talked about multiple times. :rolleyes:

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am so tired of the repeated threads: "how many miles are on your car" and "what do you do for a living." Use the search option it has been talked about multiple times. :rolleyes:

I agree with you. BUT, while you are enjoying the freedom here stateside that our soldiers like 2002SNAKE are fighting for, maybe he has not the time to use the search feature. Or desire.

:usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
why you yellin' at everybody?
btw, do a search...................................

You, who I've had on 'ignore' for some time now (you know the reasons, as do others)...as usual, do not know the whole story...and I will not fill you in. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

RikRok

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would be a lil more proud of my higher odometer reading, showing that I have enjoyed this beautiful car. Kinda like having Jessica Alba for a wife and never taking her into the bedroom. Pretty to look at, but a waste.

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I bought my Canadian Viper, it had 34,150 KM on the metric odometer, or 21,343 miles. (left picture) I bought a US MPH speedo that had 7,056 showing. (right picture) So when I installed it, the car actually had (21,343 - 7,056 = 14,288) miles that weren't showing. Now it has 75,921 showing, add 14,288 and the total is 90,209 miles.

Hey, three speedos for the price of one, and a little math to boot.
You must be registered for see images attach

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You, who I've had on 'ignore' for some time now (you know the reasons, as do others)...as usual, do not know the whole story...and I will not fill you in. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mitch, I thought I told you to take your medication, stay off of the computer and quit ******* people off? Now, GO TO YOUR ROOM YOUNG MAN!:D

OP
OP
2002snake

2002snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FINALLY HOME AND PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN !!!
Sorry about the caps.lol. I had my Ops department fix the cap lock .sorry.I've seen threads , but have not seen them with pictures added . I see everyone talking about mileage but even in my mustang forums none have ever put up a pic of the odometer...I for one drive my car and dont care about mileage.I believe in collections ,but not "look what I have under the cover in my garage"

pictures seem to put a spin on an old topic

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I bought my Canadian Viper, it had 34,150 KM on the metric odometer, or 21,343 miles. (left picture) I bought a US MPH speedo that had 7,056 showing. (right picture) So when I installed it, the car actually had (21,343 - 7,056 = 14,288) miles that weren't showing. Now it has 75,921 showing, add 14,288 and the total is 90,209 miles.

Hey, three speedos for the price of one, and a little math to boot.
You must be registered for see images attach

AMAZING! I love that story.

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What does "him" yellin' at everybody have to do with "knowing the whole story?":dunno:

So, go find somebody else to pic on today.........:2tu:

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be a lil more proud of my higher odometer reading, showing that I have enjoyed this beautiful car. Kinda like having Jessica Alba for a wife and never taking her into the bedroom. Pretty to look at, but a waste.

If i was not married, I would love to have the opportunity to "Wear out" Jessica Alba. :D

I enjoy my 94 but I do want to keep her Pristine!

97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey 2002Snake,
I have a GTS so I won't post a pic of the odometer. What I WILL do is personally thank you for serving this wonderful country in the best military in the world. Our press over here ***** but the people love you guys. Big slap on the back from one Viper owner to another.

Ron

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel sorry for You guys with the real low mileage. I know how difficult it is to have such a car like the Viper and live on an Island with only 1 mile of paved road. You guys must spend a lot of time running back and forth to the store. The locals must get tired of seeing You drive by. Don't tell me they aren't driven!! I moved to the roadway and finally got 15,000 on my 98.:2tu: