ok what gives!?!

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is just way to cool.First let me explain.I thought my town was becomingly insanely rich when I found out there was a Ferrari down the road.Obviously I'm the insane one! Here's the collection within the year.Steve's viper,some prowlers,nice muscle cars running around my area.Then there was the 3 Ferrari's.The tessterosa,360 modena,and F355 F1.Now,just yesterday there's a viper owner with a red SRT-10 going past the shop that I work at! Really cool sight when the sun is going down and the lights are on. :D

So I was bored today and went for a ride on my bike down Mary ave.I squint,Hey it's Steve!...Hey what the!?...That wasn't Steve that was the same guy from yesterday!...In a steel gray GTS! I waved to him but got no response.Eh what do I care that's 2 in 2 days! Oh and Friday I spoted a ram SRT-10 on my way to school.Suddenly my towns becoming DIFFRENT! :laugh: :headbang:

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't feel bad I have the only viper here in Norwalk as well, The only time I see another viper is when I go to Chucks.

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in Newtown CT! I don't see many either. There are 2 others in Newtown but i've never seen them!!! They only made like 2400 Vipers in 04. So spread out over the world thats not many. Ever go to any of the Car shows in CT? Derby , Milford, N. H. Etc? CTViper---Chuck

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw one yesterday actually on the road, not the shop, on my way to my brother's baseball game 92-95 RT/10 on Mountain Road in Maryland.

And the count is up to 11 today.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang