OK who's the unlucky one?

Gottaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Driving to work this morning and good old MA state trooper has a black GTS and a black corvette pulled over. I hope they were not racing because the are going to get screwed especially because two people just died racing or driving way too fast on I-95 recently.

good luck

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our new laws are tough in Ontario also.. over 50 km/h (31 mph) will get your car instantly impounded, minimum $2000 fine (up to $10,000), and lose your license for 7 days.. zero tolerance and who knows of the resulting insurance premiums.. My wife's co-worker just lost his Z06 via the flatbed truck.

I've commuted into Boston years ago, I was staying at our inlaws outside of Leominster. Wow you guys drive fast during rush hour, I was taking RT 2, leave a open car length in front, the car behind would pass around and fill the spot. Nice to see the Euro style round-a-bouts, also remember the high number of Saabs and Subarus. Also the bright moring sun was blinding, commuting to the East in the morning, first time I heard of warnings on the radio.. traffic congestion due to sun glare.