Old Maid Crawl - Oklahoma June 26th

SnakeBit06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Below is the info for the Old Maid Crawl on June 26th. I'll be participating, and would love to meet some fellow Viper owners. So, if you want to crawl (slither in our case) from spot to spot along the course, let me know. Besides, it'll be day 2 that I will have been behind the wheel of my snake, so it should make for some good laughs as I learn to drive her. If any of you want to meet up, we can start getting a plan together.

Events Home > Oklahoma Events > Oklahoma Cruise In
OLD MAID CRAWL
Registered members: Login and edit your event listing

Event Dates: June 26, 2010 - June 26, 2010

We would like to invite your clubs to participate in the First Annual Grove and Grand Lake Old Maid Crawl, June 26th, 2010. This event is being sponsored by the Grove Area Merchants Association and KGVE 99.3FM. There is no fee to participate. We will have approximately 30 PIT STOPS, where participants will pick up an OLD MAID CARD. Check in will be between 3PM and 6PM at the Grove Community Center.

The goal is to get the most matching cards with the OLD MAID as a wild card. The winner will win a weekend stay at one of Grand Lake's great resorts, with Dinner on Friday night, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on Saturday, and Breakfast on Sunday, at some of the spectacular restaurants in Grove and around the lake.

We will have a map published by June 14th, and will be able to email it to you, or you can pick up a map up at any of the participating PIT STOPS.

Debbie Stevenson
KGVE 99.3 FM Grand Lake Country Radio
918-964-0512
OLD MAID CRAWL - GRAND LAKEGrove, Oklahoma

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery