One-piece Hard Top for Sale

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That does not look like a factory hard top. That looks like a ViperMania hard top and, if so, for $1000 that is a STEAL.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THAT is an AWESOME hard-top...we may be in the market for a bubble-top hardtop for our '08. Would love to know who made the bubble-top and if it's available for the SRT vert? ~juli

dreamintostrike

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have an autoform hardtop that is black that needs painting but you would have to get it painted for your blue anyway.. it is just the hardtop with no accesories. sold as is but much better price than new. pm if you interested.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an autoform hardtop that is black that needs painting but you would have to get it painted for your blue anyway.. it is just the hardtop with no accesories. sold as is but much better price than new. pm if you interested.

Hey cool, I got you to post your first post!!! :2tu: Well, we are very limited time-wise//to get a top TO someplace to get painted...with stripes...think this is gonna be non-feasible for us! Will stick with the vert top...checked with Jeff Lemke as well!
THANK YOU for your response! AND WELCOME too!!! :headbang: ~juli

OP
OP
B

BullRider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heck, maybe I'm selling too cheap! Buy it now and sell it for a profit! I want it out of my garage!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
userSRTbro_