Ontario Viper owners

SPI TWIN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I started a thread about six weeks ago telling you all about a friend of mine that had been in a motorcycle accident- http://www.viperalley.com/forum/anyt...st-wishes.html

For you guys who live in Ontario, Canada we are having a poker run to benefit my friend and his family on August 18th. The run will be approx. 100kms through some really nice small towns and fun backroads(paved). The run is open to bikes, vipers, any exotic etc. Just really trying to get a good turn out. There will be a party at the end of the run and prizes will be handed out for best hand, worst hand, and furthest travelled. There will also be door prizes , 50/50 draws etc.
The run will start and end in Acton (approx. 25 min. west of Toronto). I would really appreciate any suppoort I could get from the Viper community or anyone here who just wants to go for a cruise and have some fun. If you are interested please call me, or e-mail me for more info. My friend is now at home under a nurses care and has numerous surgeries and a long rehab ahead of her.
Thank you to anyone here who can help out it is appreciated more than you know. Also if anybody knows anyone else who lives in the area please spread the word.

Thank you
905-502-0833

Last edited: