Oops I meant a passenger side air bag turn off switch

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
There is a TSB for it that lists the part #'s and confirms it is legal to disable the pass side airbag.
for the 1996-1997 GTS the part numbers are:
05011483AA for the switch
AND
0LB38JX8AH for the bezel, facia

Some people have been told these are NLA or have been waiting over a year for the parts but I know someone who very recently got one and last month I talked to Nancy at Woohouse on this and she sent me the following info:

"they show three of the bezel numbers that you gave me but I might have to do a forced order on these as they have a ns at the parts screen for them. They show 60 of the switch number. So give her a call: Nancy Shanno Woodhouse Ford Chrysler 1-800-889-1893 [email protected]."

Brad Manhattan Beach

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tim:

Marv is absolutely right. I am one of the people that waited over a year to get my parts. Nancy at Woodhhouse knows her stuff and was very helpful to me. You will be very happy going through her. The bezels were the most difficult thing to get (they also changed a part number from the original TSB).

Thanks Marv for your help too. Unless you have a very mechanically inclined, I would pay someone to do the installation (no dealer will touch this job because of liability). It is well worth it. It took my mechanic about 4 hours to dothe whole job.

Good luck and happy holidays.

Brad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc