OPEN LETTER TO DR. ROOF AND VIPER COMMUNITY

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: BLOWNGTS Story - Let it go everyone

For those that support BlownGTS, what would you be saying now if the car had won the Street Tire event, that would have been a mess. How fair would that have been to those following the rules. To make an error or trying to push the envelope is one thing, but, to set up a premeditated scheme to deceive doesn't speak highly for those involved. I do not know the parties involved and I am not aware of what the previous controversy was therefore, i am speaking without bias.

Also what bothers me is the driver crossing center after going over the finish line, why has that issue died. If that was true and if it was done purposely, that is definitely grounds for disqualification or some type of punishment. Tony mentioned this, however, I don't believe that the driver of BlownGTS has not denied it or explained it.

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I only need to know one thing, did he actually break any rules ? not did he do something people didn't "like", but did he break any actual set rules? And if he did, specifically which ones were they?

:rolleyes: why do you need to know this? You were not even there or even involved. :rolleyes:

While I have nothing at stake, I was just curious. It would be "wrong" of me to solidly say I believe one thing, without knowing the full story.

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score

FranciscoR
The full story as I saw it is not the full story as others might have or might have not seen it. If you were not there to see for your self then you get 20 different TRUE stories. What version of who's interpretation would you like to hear?
All you can do is read all of the 200+ post add some for the drama factor, subtract some for the same and you might have half of what actually took place. This is best left up to the man that has invested many hours to make a ruling and then we all move to the next race. Either way no matter if you like or dislike the final outcome I feel it is important that we all come together and back Roof (David). I applaud David for the hours spent setting this up, time from home, setting up the day's events and being the last one to leave at every event. We are all hours from the track and David is still there turning out the lights, GREAT JOB Roof. His love for the Viper and racing has made this possible for all of us.

Rohn

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

can we see a pic of your 9.70 timeslip....Please?
Thanks Max

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dale04SS