Operation Nitrous Viper

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Operation Nitrous Viper

This morning, at 0900hrs, a Black RT was spotted headed east on I-90, at an extremely high rate of speed, and obviously running some type of sophisticated radar/laser jamming system...It appears to be the same Viper, that at 0430 hrs, buzzed the TOOOFST clan at speeds in excess of 170 mph... Police from Illinois and Indiana have confirmed sighting...yet were unable to stop the ********* car, before it slipped over the Ohio border...

Be advise that the suspect is armed with several American flags, 20 lbs of N20, and a bad attitude...APROACH WITH CAUTION!

NORWALK OR BUST...WAR HUFFERS! :cool:

dave1123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I might know this viper, does it have TX plates? The owner does have a bad attitude, and it'll get whorse if he starts getting walked at NORWALK. ;) I'm sure he was in search of his drag radials.

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That'd B,G.
Dusty,i'm gonna take a rain check on that beer.My new modII nitrous system isn't finished.Bummer.My partner's in the Islands and i'm stuck here parenting(they call it).Hopefully a couple chi-town guys will show.Hope to see some video and pics,good luck viper brothers!

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the record...I only rolled through Chi-Town at 150...

Dave...My new tractions are mounted on my rear HRE's right now...It's a show and go! Will call you about that warehouse tomorrow! Sounds awesome!

Scotty...Chi-town cops are slow...they appeared to be governed at 120!