opinion on the dual plane wings.....

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm going to purchased a dual plane wing from parts rack from my old buddy jon B....I'm curious what people think of the wing...too much...kick butt? What is your opinion? I'm sure I will like it, but also wouldn't mind to hear some stuff about it too!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
-Adam.......congrats on the new ride!

- you MUST get the Popular Hot Rodding back issue "Beware Of Snakes" May'01 issue. Our dual-plane wing was featured on a Viper of your silver color, and it looked awesome. Honest!

The only thing with greater curb-appeal than a gorgeous Viper... is a DUAL-WINGED Viper!

"No Wing.....No Prayer"
Kingman Hitz, circa 1997

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wings? Did I hear someone mention wings? You're gonna LOVE that new Parts Rack double decker!

You need to be "imagining" how good it's going to look. If JonB sent you a picture right now, then you'd already KNOW how awesome it's going to be, and that magical moment when you first see it mounted and painted on your car will not mean as much!

Have patience..... and enjoy the jouney. Try to visualize the three ******'s girls it will seat comfortably, and your new celebrity status with the general public. Work on wrist exercises to master all the extra "parade waves" required. I bear your welcome to the Order Of The Flying Snake!
cool.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187