Opinions wanted from all but Dave..........

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because he has funky white vents......................................:D :D :D

J/K Dave :D

I have H-wheels on my 08 now(blue/white strips). I am thinking about going to either the Razor wheels or the light weight 6-spokes. The lighter weight wheels are nice, but not a big concern. Looking more towards the "cool" factor. What say you? :usa:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I say they all look good. Get all three sets and switch them out every other week. Problem solved.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We also had the H-wheels on our '08. Looking at the 'cool' factor, what wheels make YOU think cool? That is the question~~then get those! You'll get all sorts of opinions, but it's what YOU think that matters most, you're driving it! Good Luck with decision...keep us posted! (PICS or PS please!)
~juli

Tabs1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Go aftermarket. Stock wheels are nice, I also have the H and am keeping them for now, but a big lip aftermarket is soooo much nicer.

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the 5's and went to the 6's for the "cool" factor. But, that's my "cool" factor, not everyone else will agree. The brake calipers and rotors really stand out behind the 6's.

picture.php

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipers make a lot of brake dust so I like the ones that are easier to clean.

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
6 spoke out of those choices. My opinion is to go aftermarket if you are looking for something different.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since I just got a set 6 spokes, I say go with anything but those ... so I'm a little more unique ;-)

Based on the above I guess you know which I like most.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd say keep the "H" spokes. I fell in love with those rims the first time I saw them. To me they just make the viper look a little bit more exotic. Now if you were really looking for a change i'd say get the factory 6 spokes. Someone mentioned it earlier that they really do make the rotors and calipers stand out.

CIMG0959.JPG

DSC02482.jpg

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trading factory wheels for another type of factory wheel is not a good decision. Certainly not cost-effective for the "coolness" factor you might gain. Most people won't notice and will just assume it came that way. So you'll have gained minimally, maybe just your own personal satisfaction. Even that, over time, will fade quickly. I suspect in the end you'll regret it. Either do it right or don't do it at all. Go aftermarket.

OP
OP
99 R/T 10

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
H spoke or 6 spoke..either way get em chromed

100_0490_2_.jpg

Exactly why I was looking for a change. The H-spokes are nice, but seem dull with the factory polish. They really need to be chromed. I think the 6 spokes are completely polished and just stand out more.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960