Optima Batteries

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered a battery off the link on the front page of this site about a week ago and still haven't gotten anything in the mail.....How long should it take?? Not having a battery is killing me.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As last week was a holiday week it did not go out immediately. You should be receiving your package via Priority Mail very shortly. Thanks for your patience!

OP
OP
J

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh yeah I forget about holidays. Not having kids or a 9-5 5 day week job will do that to you:rolaugh:

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mine came within two weeks. Faxed the form over and got the battery within 2 weeks as well. Make sure you call and confirm they got the fax, they did not get my first fax for some reason...

OP
OP
J

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used the online purchase not a fax, I was really hoping to have it this week:(

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You'll get everything in a delivery tube - a poster, some tix to the races, and a certificate for the battery. You need to fill out the certificate and fax it to the number listed - from there, your battery should get to you quick. Mine came about three days later.

OP
OP
J

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You'll get everything in a delivery tube - a poster, some tix to the races, and a certificate for the battery. You need to fill out the certificate and fax it to the number listed - from there, your battery should get to you quick. Mine came about three days later.

Well crap that puts an even bigger damper on things:( I was hoping the certificate would allow you to go pick one up at a local supplier. I guess with all the holiday shipping I won't have the battery in time to enjoy driving much before going back to work:(

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well crap that puts an even bigger damper on things:( I was hoping the certificate would allow you to go pick one up at a local supplier. I guess with all the holiday shipping I won't have the battery in time to enjoy driving much before going back to work:(
Always fine print to everything. Easier just to go down to the store and buy one and have it that day. But hope you get soon.