Orders for Competiton Coupes

Rich Wesorick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Picking up on Rich H.'s point in a previous thread, is anyone compiling a list of orders for the race-ready snakes? Bill P.?

I have heard that even the SVE folks have been surprised at the (serious) interest, and that orders already exceed the 25-car production...

Congrats to all those that made the Compeition Coupe a reality and to the folks who are stepping up to buy (and race!) them.

Viperrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know that John Gastman of Roanoke Motors had a dozen inquires at Viper War 6. I wonder how many more loyal customers called last week asking for one?

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
now let me get this straight...just who do we send our 20k to ?
is it 20K to Woodhouse, 20k to Roanoke, 20K to Dodge Motorsports, 20K to Fitzgeralds?? that covers all the bases...so who get the money ???

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have it on good authority that over $250K in "unsolicited deposits" have been mailed to Dodge, due to the Monterey release of the CC.

There has been NO decision on any single element of the ordering process, so the checks are simply being held until a process is devised.

--At which time I speculate that the "deposits" will be returned with a letter explaining the proper procedure to order a car.

-- Or not