Orlando Drags tonight. 8-17-07

Disturbed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Once again, I'll head out to Bithlo to see what times I can click off. I hope the car will start :eater:

I've been driving it almost all week and it's been fine. I haven't turned on the Alarm so maybe if I keep the car unlocked I'll be ok.

Goals are the same as lastime 1.8/1.9 60ft's, Mid/low 11's @ 125-127mph.

Hope to see someone come on down. Besides, I may need a push start. :lmao:

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck. I went to Bradenton last night heat and humidity a killer. Made 3 runs all at 11.0. Was wanting 10.9 Waiting until cool air before going again.

OP
OP
D

Disturbed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I only got one run in tonight, the place was packed :mad:

It sucked just as I thought. [email protected] 60ft of 2.11 R/T .091 (.000 is perfect)

At one point I lost my clutch. In the staging lanes. I'm not sure what happened. It just lost all pressure. I would put my foot on it and it would just sink to the floor. I shut the car off, jumped out to take a look. Nothing on the Ground. I pulled the cap off and check the fluid(it was fine when I left) Still full. I got back into the car and pumped it about 5 times and it was fine the rest of the night. Even on the ride home it was fine. I did do a single 50-150mph run on the special track. This car feel ssoooo good from 100-140mph. After that, it feels like it kinda falls on it's face.

I seen that **** in the yellow 03 Z0zit that was talking **** to Richiesrt10 @ oldtown a few weeks ago. His best time of the night was a 11.7@121mph w/ET streets and NO2. I can't wait to meet up with him after I get new tires.

Meet a great guy with a very cool Integra. I think it had a stroker motor w/turbo but I'm not too sure. Said he was making 530fwhp. I wish I could have seen more of his runs as his trap speed was 122mph(?). I'm sure he was on race gas.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant