Orlando Drags tonight. 8-17-07

Disturbed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Once again, I'll head out to Bithlo to see what times I can click off. I hope the car will start :eater:

I've been driving it almost all week and it's been fine. I haven't turned on the Alarm so maybe if I keep the car unlocked I'll be ok.

Goals are the same as lastime 1.8/1.9 60ft's, Mid/low 11's @ 125-127mph.

Hope to see someone come on down. Besides, I may need a push start. :lmao:

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck. I went to Bradenton last night heat and humidity a killer. Made 3 runs all at 11.0. Was wanting 10.9 Waiting until cool air before going again.

OP
OP
D

Disturbed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I only got one run in tonight, the place was packed :mad:

It sucked just as I thought. [email protected] 60ft of 2.11 R/T .091 (.000 is perfect)

At one point I lost my clutch. In the staging lanes. I'm not sure what happened. It just lost all pressure. I would put my foot on it and it would just sink to the floor. I shut the car off, jumped out to take a look. Nothing on the Ground. I pulled the cap off and check the fluid(it was fine when I left) Still full. I got back into the car and pumped it about 5 times and it was fine the rest of the night. Even on the ride home it was fine. I did do a single 50-150mph run on the special track. This car feel ssoooo good from 100-140mph. After that, it feels like it kinda falls on it's face.

I seen that **** in the yellow 03 Z0zit that was talking **** to Richiesrt10 @ oldtown a few weeks ago. His best time of the night was a 11.7@121mph w/ET streets and NO2. I can't wait to meet up with him after I get new tires.

Meet a great guy with a very cool Integra. I think it had a stroker motor w/turbo but I'm not too sure. Said he was making 530fwhp. I wish I could have seen more of his runs as his trap speed was 122mph(?). I'm sure he was on race gas.