OWNED!

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was driving today with my buddy (we weight together something like 500lbs, so we had "some" extra weight in the car)on RT-30 in Lancaster and what do I see coming in the rearview mirrow??

A yellow sports bike. He is about 50 yards behind me and we both are on left lane.

The road clears and I see his his front lights brighten as he lightens up the front end and accelerates towards my bumper. I was on third gear at around 3000rpm and hit the NX 300 shot. I accelerated to 5000rpm, hit 4th and pulled again with NX to 5000. At that point the game was over. It was not even funny how he fell off the bumper (eventhough I laughed my a$s off!)

We stopped on a parking lot and he could not believe what had happened.. Thats until I showed him the 2 NX tanks in the trunk. At this point he wanted to leave the bike on the parkinglot and asked to get a ride!

The bike was a Yellow 2004 Suzuki GSX-R600.

My old Gen 1 made yesterday 597HP/768TQ...
Not bad for a 11 year old "clownshoe" :2tu:

Lauri

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know you might have needed a 350 shot since the bike was yellow. J/K

Nice kill!! I have some bikes we can race next time down in Harrisburg. I would think you probably did not even need the juice for a 600. You gots one strong Gen I.

2222Bikes_Vipers2-med.JPG

1MEANSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prince Frederick Maryland, On the Chesapeake Bay
I don't know you might have needed a 350 shot since the bike was yellow. J/K

Nice kill!! I have some bikes we can race next time down in Harrisburg. I would think you probably did not even need the juice for a 600. You gots one strong Gen I.

2222Bikes_Vipers2-med.JPG

Do you really need two :rolleyes: You should hand one of those over to me :cool: Nice garage full of toys there :2tu: