Owners in the Greenville, South Carolina area

MadMaxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know of Sam Kelly, but thats about it. I've seen a Red RT and a yellow/black GTS running around not too long ago.

Anyway, if your in the area, drop me a line. We're getting some cars together for a cruise up to Ceasers' Head state park in a few weeks. Lotus, Ferrari, Lamborghini (still pending), Porsche and Viper event. Hope Sam can come out, and anyone else whom I have yet to meet! Should be a fun day. Looking for a place to host a dinner afterwards if anyone has a suggestion. I'll have my Esprit out and about, so if you see me flag me down and i'll introduce myself :)

Thanks
James

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live on the Greenville Spartanburg line. Sounds like fun, keep us posted as the date nears. I have seen a silver SRT-10, a black RT-10, and a Blue white stripes GTS here in Duncan in the last few months, so there are more of us than come in here to chat.

OP
OP
M

MadMaxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My in-laws live in moore, in the Twin Lakes subdivision. I'm up that way all the time.

I'm still working on the logistics of the day. Might be taxing to take the cars all the way up the mountain.. parking it limited at CH park.

James