P/S Pulley & Roe SC

X vetter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How long will the pulley last ??? I've got a March pulley ordered w/a ship date of Aug 8...my 99 only has 11K...

Any Roe guys still using the stocker ??? If so, for how long ?

Any response greatly appreciated :2tu:

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ran a Roe for three years with the stock pulley. Recently changed both the pulley and the bracket that the pump mounts to. Both are known to fail.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ran a Roe for three years with the stock pulley. Recently changed both the pulley and the bracket that the pump mounts to. Both are known to fail.

Yep, and so it can be a gamble. I had my P/S pulley go away while I was looking at it. I waited to put on my bracket and paid for it with a wasted day waiting for the flatbed. When you can do it. The P/S pump pulley will give clues before it goes bad(hard to turn).

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll have new pulleys billet by the end of July :shocked:

p/s brackets for both 92-95 & 96-02 also. 96-02 I have now & 92-95 end of next week. :D

Ck my web site for updates, & Under New Products & Suppliers Specials. :usa:

All made in the USA

Bob D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine broke without warning with 20000 on the Roe and 46000 miles total. I procrastinated for years and finally ran out of luck.

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any Roe guys still using the stocker ??? If so, for how long ?

60,000 miles on the car, 4,000 miles on the Roe the last 2 months. No problems yet. I think Sean told me he still has the stock parts on his when I considered this a few months ago. Do the different size Roe/Weaver pulleys add to the strain on the PS pulley/bracket? That being said, how many choices are there for these parts? I see two places in this thread. Are there more?

Steve