PA SRT 10 Drivers

Turbo63

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there a Viper Club group in the Philadelphia, Bucks County or Montgomery Township PA area? I would be interested in meeting some SRT 10 owners - I am contemplating a purchase soon and would like to gain some more experience by speaking with owners. Thanks

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i am 3 hrs out of philly but if i can help in any way (very close to gettysburg)

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Contact John Kerwin at Barbera Dodge in Phila. I am sure that he can help you out.

SNKBITN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Turbo, I live in vineland, about 45 minutes from Philly, and work downtown Philly. I just purchased my SRT in April. I would not recommend Gary Barbera. They have got to be one of the sleaziest dealerships that I have ever encountered. I have not been back there in over 2 years, but I can't imagine that they've changed. I also would not recommend purchasing antyhing from there. I made that mistake once with a used PT cruiser, won't do it again. Locally, Buhler Dodge in Eatontown NJ is highly recommended (about 2 hours from Philly). The other two phenomenal dealerships are Woodhouse in Nebraska, where I bought mine, and Roanoke Dodge in Illinois.

I don't believe there is a VCA of Philadelphia. The only one in PA is in western PA, in Mansfield. The NJ Region covers Philly. Go to http://www.viperclubnj.com/ to check out the website, and also talk to the officers. All of their phone numbers are listed. I have spoken to Larry several times, and he's been great to talk to. Let me know if you want to meet, or just want to talk over the phone.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mr. mental8y, i did not recommend purchasing a viper from barbera. i suggested that he call a friend of mine that works for them. he is not a salesperson, but he is tied into the viper community. doesn't really matter what you think of them. do you even know who john kerwin is?

The pa VCA covers a very wide area. Western Pa, Central Pa, West Virginia. I am located here in Harrisburg which is 1hr or so from philly, i am a VCA member of the local club, trying to point you in the right direction.

SNKBITN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mr. FrankBarba, First off, I was responding directly to turbos question and had not even seen your response when I was typing my message nor did it have anything to do with your response! I know you didn't suggest buying one from them; I was. My point about dealerships in the area that I had dealt with, and with Barbera it was not to purchase one from there or dealing with them in general. I said nothing about your friend John Kerwin, as I have no idea who he is. I said I would not recommend "GARY BARBERA", not I would not recommend "John Kerwin". Please tell me where in my response I did. Again, I was not even aware of your response.

I wish I would have known about John Kerwin when I was dealing with them. If he is a viper tech, I have been looking for a recommended tech in the area. If he is as good and respected as you say he is, he definitely stands apart from everyone, and I do mean everyone, else that I have dealt with there. And that was a number of people, both at Dodgeland and Chryslerland.