Pahrump Viper Days Results?

OT Challenge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They aren't up on the website yet, but does anyone else have them? Mumzo said he did pretty well. I remember Sean Roe saying he was heading out West to mix it up, too.

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by OT Challenge:
They aren't up on the website yet, but does anyone else have them? Mumzo said he did pretty well. I remember Sean Roe saying he was heading out West to mix it up, too.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was there, but not to mix it up. More like helping keep others from mixing it up. I was coaching a couple drivers and spent most of my time in the passenger seat with an intercom. It was a good event. Looked like everyone had fun and no cars were seriously damaged (I left at noon Sunday). I don't know how it ended for best lap times in the different categories. There were cars with all tire combinations (slicks being the fastest by far). Fun event.

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Not planning to, but?....
I stopped by the area that I thought Paul's car was at, saw Eric Mesley and said hello, but didn't see much of anyone else at that time.
Saw you David when Skip asked you, Dan, and Ted May to stand up at the dinner Saturday night, but not after dinner.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hmmm, I saw both of you and unfortunately didn't get to talk to either of you much. Saw both of you at the dinner and Dan was drunker!

PS - But Sean had more food on his clothes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a3ritter