"Parade Soft Boot" Soon!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
\"Parade Soft Boot\" Soon!

Stay Tuned.

PartsRack has commissioned a soft top parade boot in black and eventually silver, to cover and conceal and protect the SRT/10 top when stowed. This boot will cover the hinges, and help prevent the top from fading unevenly. NO major 1st-time-install headaches. Easy re-fit and stowage. We are designing it to remain tight when installed at speed.

Prototype near complete, final tweaks next week, in a similiar black fabric as OEM top. Pictures soon.

We just completed the RT/10 1992-2002 "bikini" in colors.

FEEDBACK Please?: Would you prefer a smoothe-finish or grained finish 'naugahyde' boot? Would you Prefer body color, Red, Black, Silver? -I hate slaughtering Naughas-

P.S. MoPar plans a hard parade boot, but likley many months away....have seen pix, it will be nice, but likley slow in coming

We dont yet know the price-point, but will be reasonable.

Thanks for feedback.........

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: \"Parade Soft Boot\" Soon!

Put me down for one Jon. Any update of price of 2003 OEM wheels yet?

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sign me up too! Those hinges don't look so hot with the top down. Jon, you should sell a BUNCH of these! Actually, I'm declaring this as the first MUST HAVE mod for the SRT. My new silver baby is on the truck, on it's way to me right now! Need mine REAL soon! Me and Jerry get ours first now, right???
yesnod.gif

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Great idea! So is it easy to install and remove? Folds up and stores in the trunk when not in use? If made in red would it match and look good or do you think black on a red srt would look better? I will order one if they look and work well!
Also, anyone know if srt's will be allowed on the track(s) without roll bars or hard top? Do you think we will be allowed on an autocross course without h-top or roll bars?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonychicken