PARTING OUT a 98 GTS SILVER with front end damage

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
we just got a 98 viper GTS in with front end damage, but nothing even touched the engine, low mileage, very nice, we have everything hood back, like engine/tranny, doors, sills, wheels, full interior, full tail section, everything is nice and clean....from small stuff to big stuff, we got them all, and we can ship it anywhere in US, so if you think you need some parts, please pm or e-mail us....thanks again

IL96RT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
do you have the radio and shifter plastic cover. That snaps into the interior around the a/c controls, radio and shifter? i culd use that piece

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
we just got about 15 messages in our box, and one guy is interest of taking the whole car...but i will get the final answer from him on Thu night, so all you guys, just keep pm us with your request, i will answer everyone on Thu night...thanks

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
no headlights, but we do have a blue/white front bumper from a 97 GTS...we also have
both side complete doors(with inner panel)
both side complete side sills
engine/tranny(8400 miles)
BLACK complete interior
rear bumper
tail section
roof section
wheels(forged)
exhaust

now chuck...your viper has 99400 miles...holy cow.. didn't know viper can get that high.....

viper spray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how are the head lights? by any chance are they intact (actually just the clear lens)

Gerald

Gerald , you can get a kit that polishes and re-coats your foggy old headlights and makes them perfect again. Call Maxwell Dodge here in Austin,(512)219-3634 and ask for parts , they sell the kit and it works great.

spray........