"Parts Help"

St.Char

Viper Owner
Reaction score
'03 SRT. I am looking for the seal washers for the banjo bolt (there are 2 per bolt, so I need 8) where it attaches to the caliper. I have looked everywhere and no luck. Even checked with Dodge dealer and they don't have a part# and don't stock them. I have searched every parts store in town, no luck. If you have them or know how I can get them, I would greatly appreciate it. These are all I need before putting my calipers back on the car. Thx.

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call the VPA, Keith might have them, or know of a way that something else will work. 800-9vipers.

OP
OP
S

St.Char

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Advance Auto in the 'Help' section. They have different sizes as well or NAPA Auto.

The only auto store that came close was NAPA. They weren't exactly the same, but very close and probably would have worked, but I just had my calipers painted and did not want to take a chance on brake fluid leaks. So, ordered the ones from Pegasus because another member was running the same ones without issue.

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That figures. I don't think there are more than 3 parts that interchange with other vehicles. It amazes me that Dodge had to make a car 99.99% original so they could charge outrageous prices for their parts. In my experience the only interchange parts I found were the power steering pump and the wiper motor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VenomXX