Parts Rack......Jon B

cabinetman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What can I say........ Jon has had an answer or solution to every quest I've been on this spring...
Your the man Jon...I may have to run the97 out there this summer just to meet him.........
Thanks again Jon.......Warren

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon has helped me many times and the VCA is lucky to have his experience and willingness to help Viper owners. Just don't call him on Monday! ;)

OP
OP
C

cabinetman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I ordered new PSII's on a Monday as he told me how crazy his day was, but he still got them out that afternoon and I had them on Wed. Needless to say I was impressed. Thanks again Jon........Warren

488civ10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New here too. I called late yesterday afternoon to place an order. Got off the phone with Mr. JonB at 4:35pm. At 4:37pm, I received a .pdf invoice of my order and notification of UPS shipment. Insane service!

Oh, and I wish I could download his Viper knowledge via jacking in Matrix style.

:2tu:I am new here and to the Viper and JonB has already saved me money and time to get the results I was looking for performance wise. AWESOME!!!! :headbang:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gave me a heck of a deal on my EBC rotors!
About to give him the new list for my '08, as soon as I'm convinced it will actually ever arrive.

After Chuck, he's my second call....

just not on Mondays :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine