passenger door not opening?

WHOSNEXT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just as title says but when i open the door from inside the door will start working again for the day....next day will not open again till i open from inside?

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a lot of info to go on there. After you get it working, can you lock it and unlock it and it still opens? Or once locked can you not open it unless you use the inside handle?

OP
OP
W

WHOSNEXT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a lot of info to go on there. After you get it working, can you lock it and unlock it and it still opens? Or once locked can you not open it unless you use the inside handle?
YES after i open from inside its good for the day (lock or unlock it still works) ill jump in next morning with doors beign unlocked all night in garage and passenger can not open door untill i open from inside....

PAvenomRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i would check to see whether your key fob is programmed to unlock both passenger and driver's door or just driver's door. look in owner's manual and you will see that either are possible. If you lock doors by using key fob and it is programmed to only unlock driver's door, you can only unlock passenger door from inside. This is a safety feature to allow you to get away quickly without someone you don't want opening passenger door to ride with you. For example, someone who desires ride in your beautiful new Viper.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang