Paxton Gen 2 for sale

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'd consider doing the Robzilla thing and swapping, but that's a PITA and I'm digging the Roe thus far.

Had I bought a stock car I would have been all over it. Good luck with the sale!

darkostoj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so this comes with the fuel system, split sec, all the misc fittings, brackets, hardware, etc? How many miles on the kit?

OP
OP
R

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kit is complete with all brackets, lines, fuel pumps, split second, all the hardware.

It was just removed from the car, and is being replaced with a few turbos. Kit has about 8k miles on it car has 15k miles on it.

Also worth mentioning it comes with a custom intake which we designed to reduce the power loss that occurs with the factory paxton intake. This intake was dyno tested back to back several times against no filter setup at all and it lost no power and the factory paxton setup looses 45rwhp.

OP
OP
R

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike @ embarqmail.com

I cant seem to reply to your email, keeps coming back as an invalid email address.

FATHERFORD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hell of a deal...

If someone would buy my other blower setup(non viper related) I would buy this..

darkostoj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dam

must not buy

must not buy

must not buy

What kind of numbers were you putting down with this kit? What psi pulley? Were you doing the 14psi on the paxton fuel system setup? Using the split sec?

OP
OP
R

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car made 720 @ 14 psi with an AEM and around 700 with split second and tuning the factory ECU by DC.

Car has borla long tube headers(prototypes never made for sale) and a borla exhaust, 55lb injectors(in factory position), no other engine mods.

No pictures available at the moment, but like I said before its just a plane non polished paxton setup with a fancy intake. The Novi 2000 is very clean, never ran without an air filter on the street or track.

darkostoj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car made 720 @ 14 psi with an AEM and around 700 with split second and tuning the factory ECU by DC.

Car has borla long tube headers(prototypes never made for sale) and a borla exhaust, 55lb injectors(in factory position), no other engine mods.

No pictures available at the moment, but like I said before its just a plane non polished paxton setup with a fancy intake. The Novi 2000 is very clean, never ran without an air filter on the street or track.

I'm assuming this comes with the 55lb injectors?

just curious whats the difference between the way your car was setup and the UGR cars? They were making 900rwhp with less mods on bone stock cars.

OP
OP
R

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The kit does not come with the injectors, just the paxton kit with all the fuel components included with the kit.

The UGR cars make that much power because they have sympathetic dyno facilities to aid their cause. In other words I have yet to see one come anywhere close to what they claim. Just look at DC's post from a week or so back with the paxton/built motor/Stryker car making 14 psi and only 850rwhp.

OP
OP
R

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You dont need the injectors unless your goal is to run 14psi, and that is the only thing you will need if you want to run 14psi.

The kit is complete from computer to hoses.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i cant believe this is still for sale. this price is a killer deal on a complete kit like this....

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The kit does not come with the injectors, just the paxton kit with all the fuel components included with the kit.

The UGR cars make that much power because they have sympathetic dyno facilities to aid their cause. In other words I have yet to see one come anywhere close to what they claim. Just look at DC's post from a week or so back with the paxton/built motor/Stryker car making 14 psi and only 850rwhp.

Your full of ****!!! Sympathetic dyno facilities? Give me a break!! I guarrantee you my car will make it's advertised hp. I guess all of their dragstrip records were also false?:rolleyes:

OP
OP
R

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just stating the facts, like it or not not one of those blower cars will put down the power claimed on any dyno I have ever been to or care to visit.

UR has some very talented fabricators, and built some fast cars in their own league. And their turbo cars may very well put up the numbers advertised, but unless their paxton kit comes with more than advertised mods wise they will simply not be capable of delivering the 900rwhp they claim.

HollywoodGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your full of ****!!! Sympathetic dyno facilities? Give me a break!! I guarrantee you my car will make it's advertised hp. I guess all of their dragstrip records were also false?:rolleyes:

Wow! That was uncalled for.:crazy2: I have spoken to Kevin at UGR on their Paxton setup and he's stated to me more the once that there street setup won't put down that kind of HP.

Seems more like an urban myth to me.:lmao:

Last edited: