Paxton Set to release SRT-10 and Ram SRT kit (Large JPG included)

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pricing is not set yet but is expected to be the same or less than the GEN 11 kit and installation is said to be easier. Here is there flyer which has pictures of there test units which are not exactly the same as the finished product.

You must be registered for see images

If interested please contact me. If you live in Canada or can get your car to me the 1st kit will be done at a very special price when pricing is finalized

Gilbert Kee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Mike I live in Port Perry and would be interested, I have K&N Belanger Headers and modified Corsa system. Let me know how much and when you could do it.

Thanks

Gilbert

HARDVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$ 10,000 CDN INSTALLED

Sure IF there is no problems! Then you will have to pay your installer his $85.00 an hour to redo and fix the broken parts as Paxton pays no Labor cost Even when it is totally their fault, not to mention not have a car for two weeks, with Absolutely No Compensation from Paxton! Then you have to wait longer because Paxton will not send new parts until they receive the old ones first?????????????? Do you think they think West Coast Viper is lying to them about the broken parts?????????? I guess you can see I'm just a Little fed up right now with the whole Paxton game! :mad:

GOOD LUCK!

OP
OP
Mike Adams

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe your installer I stand behind my installs hardviper. I installed Tom Wei's Roe super charger and had to send his VEC 11 back because he VEC 2 wiring harness had wires that where not making connections. It cost $300 in shipping costs. Luckly for Tom I had another VEC 2 instock and could just switch it out. I didn't charge him a penny extra. That does not even include the extra time I put into fixing it. Paxton has always covered my shipping costs if it was something they sent defective. I had the same problem with the coolant tank leaking but your installation people should have noticed it before giving you the car back.

I stand behind my installs I have had no issues on Cars where I have done the install!

Call me directly at 519 763 8473

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dale04SS