Paxton VOI Special!

Daniel Cragin/DC Performance Inc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We are offering $1000.00 off suggested list price on all Paxton Supercharger
systems. Gen 1-3 models, pricing good up to VOI and at the event. For those who wish to install these we provide complete technical support. We also offer
upgrades to enhance this system. SC specific PCM calibrations, hardware upgrades and exhaust.

For information please feel free to call us:

Dan Cragin
DC Performance Inc
310-841-6996
dcperformanceinc.com

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan,

Outside of the fact that YOU:

1) helped Paxton to design the system
2) have installed 40 or 50 systems without problem
3) custom tune factory PCM's to work perfectly with the system
4) are one of the most expereinced Vipertechs in business
5) are offering $1000.00 off the systems

Why should someone buy one of these from you?

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan,

When you install these systems, what might you do that the average 'Joe' or Vipertech will not do? California is a long way for many.... Do you dyno tune them (measure A/F ratios)? They say with forced induction, it is all in the tune (for power and engine life). In other words, what do you tell people on the East Coast that want to make sure they are getting 100% from the system and safely?

apun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does the Paxton kit use a tuned factory PCM, so it would also pass the OBD2 check in CA?

What's the max rwhp anyone's gotten from the Paxton kit?

Thanks,
Alex

glenn hofstetter

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have had a Paxton Supercharged Viper longer than anyone. Dan Craggin was instrumental in setting up my car as a test vehicle with Paxton. He is also the only one who has ever worked on my car. I've been through Cal smog tests 3 times over the years and passed all. As a matter of fact last week I had one and the results were WELL UNDER MAXIMUM and aslo WELL UNDER average. The car is very clean.
Glenn Hofstetter

OP
OP
D

Daniel Cragin/DC Performance Inc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the questions:

Gen 1 150rwhp

We custom tune every Paxton car to get the timing and air fuel as perfect as possible. We also tune the factory PCM
to remove lean spikes and revise the fan cycle. We upgrade some hardware, use a billet crankcase check valve and a 170 degree thermostat. There are many other detials in the install. Boost upgrades require several other modifications.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gen 2- 140-180rwhp (Paxton base kit)
Gen 3- 200-230rwhp

The final result depends on the year model, base hp and
tune.

Thanks for the questions

Dan Cragin
DC Performance Inc

Why do you see a significant gain from the gen 3 systems vs the gen 2 systems? And those are numbers on STOCK gen 3 ? meaning no exhaust, no other mods, a factory stock gen 3, with ONLY a paxton kit, should rwhp 200-230 more then an otherwise stock one? Thats insane. What other additions do you do to the stock kit, that produces that extra power? You sure you dont mean CRANK hp increase?

Thanks,

Jon

PS. Any tricks for heat soak issues?

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would you be able to pm me with what the final price would come out to? I'm in Canada so if I send it there I need to make sure the car is done perfect since I can't take it down for diagnosing the problems myself :eek:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang