Pennsylvania Members

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a good opportunity for PA members to post so we can be sure to include everyone in future events. We intend to have several events in upcoming months and I know there are folks out there that are looking for the opportunity to spend more time driving their cars and getting together with other members.:2tu:

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are a 5-6 of us (locally) over here around Pittsburgh, but nothing ever happens over here on the Western side of the state. I usually have to attend Ohio VCA events.

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are a 5-6 of us (locally) over here around Pittsburgh, but nothing ever happens over here on the Western side of the state. I usually have to attend Ohio VCA events.

Last year we did a cruise to HorseShoe Curve in the Altoona area, this year we have at least one event scheduled in that direction. We are planning a cruise to the site where the plane went down on 9/11, I will check the date for sure but it is either the weekend before or after 9/11. I will keep you posted, and let you know if we come up with any other plans to head in that direction. Thanks for posting

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last year we did a cruise to HorseShoe Curve in the Altoona area, this year we have at least one event scheduled in that direction. We are planning a cruise to the site where the plane went down on 9/11, I will check the date for sure but it is either the weekend before or after 9/11. I will keep you posted, and let you know if we come up with any other plans to head in that direction. Thanks for posting

Cool, keep me posted. The Pittsburgh area is LOADED with cars cruises every night throughout the summer. We have one cruise every Friday that generates between 800-1200 cars every show. The vipers get lots of love when we show up. We also have a local IRHA track that has a Mopar event. A couple years ago they were willing to PAY for some vipers to show up and run down the track. ****** Run Raceway is also extemely close, and the Ohio guys have an event scheduled there as well. Myself and another owner have been thinking about trying to organize something.

Bolt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Another VCA Harrisburg member. Do it yourselfer! Back yard garge tinkerer. I'd rather build it and break it than ask anyone to do it for me.

Bolt
717-497-3329

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Danville Pa here, i planning to get out with the car alot more this year!!

We have passed thru the Danville area several times, we took a cruise last year up to the Lewisburg area and covered a lot of the back roads on one trip, on another we went up to Penns Caves, and every year we go to the Pa Grand Canyon. You will have to stay in touch so we can hook up

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A local gathering would be nice. Like Simms stated there are about 5-6 of us in just the area we live in. Another local Viper owner with a black GTS contacted me last week. So, there are even more local Vipers out there. I think we could have a pretty good turn out.

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lancaster, Middle of Amish farms.

What/when is the FIRST "gettogether"? Can someone post the 2007 PA/WVA Calendar?

I'll be heading to NE biggest Viper meet, Chucks B-B-Q. I want to see some PA members there too! So far only one SC and TT viper going, what about all those NA cars? I'm sure the drive will not hurt your car?:D

Pocono's next. (unfortunately as a spectator with Viper, since I dont have a rollcage)
Carlisle in July.

I would like to see also a cruise to Skyline drive. If that cannot be done with the club or buddies, I'll head there anyway.:nana:

Visits to NJ and NY club events would be good too. I've done it the last 2 years.

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What/when is the FIRST "gettogether"? Can someone post the 2007 PA/WVA Calendar?

I'll be heading to NE biggest Viper meet, Chucks B-B-Q. I want to see some PA members there too! So far only one SC and TT viper going, what about all those NA cars? I'm sure the drive will not hurt your car?:D

Pocono's next. (unfortunately as a spectator with Viper, since I dont have a rollcage)
Carlisle in July.

I would like to see also a cruise to Skyline drive. If that cannot be done with the club or buddies, I'll head there anyway.:nana:

Visits to NJ and NY club events would be good too. I've done it the last 2 years.

Laurie, I was hoping to get together this month, but the weather has not been going along with the plan. I would like to go to Pocono with the Jersey Club, and we are trying to put together a cruise for June as well. Are you talking about Skyline Drive in Pa where the Corvette club meets, or the one down south, we might be able to hook up with the Md or Va club to do the one south of here. We are going to hook up with the Jersey club on Sept 8th to do the "Lets Roll Cruise to Shenksville" where the plane went down on 9/11

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lauri,
i saw you posted about going to chucks barbque, is he going to have one this year?

It is going to be sponsored by Chuck, but it is going to be held in Saratoga Springs again this year. We are still kicking around the idea of going, it is just that by moving farther north, it makes it difficult to do the trip in one day like we have previously

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Laurie, I was hoping to get together this month, but the weather has not been going along with the plan. I would like to go to Pocono with the Jersey Club, and we are trying to put together a cruise for June as well. Are you talking about Skyline Drive in Pa where the Corvette club meets, or the one down south, we might be able to hook up with the Md or Va club to do the one south of here. We are going to hook up with the Jersey club on Sept 8th to do the "Lets Roll Cruise to Shenksville" where the plane went down on 9/11

HA! I thought you were all planning to cruise to my place. I live on Skyline Drive...in Mansfield.

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They'll be arriving soon! :smirk:

Denny, we will have to see if we can put together a meet with the Md or Va gang and cruise down to the Va mountains that Laurie is talking about...it might be an overnighter for us though....although come to think of it a trip to the grocery store is an overnighter from your house.;)

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Carlisle in July.

Laurie this looks like the opportunity you were looking for
http://forums.viperclub.org/showthread.php?t=600554

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are going there THIS weekend. Unfortunately my car has suspension removed, brakes and brake lines removed, front facia off, one headlight off, AC off, coolers off, plugs out, Nitrous system allover on the floor etc... I dont think that I can make it. But thats a similar drive.

If you wonder WHY go there, check these pictures: http://www.pbase.com/steveyaphotos/24_hours_in_the_blue_ridge_mountains

See.....:headbang:

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A local gathering would be nice. Like Simms stated there are about 5-6 of us in just the area we live in. Another local Viper owner with a black GTS contacted me last week. So, there are even more local Vipers out there. I think we could have a pretty good turn out.

Tom,
Where is the gentleman with the black GTS from?

PAvenomRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about you PA/WV club members in the eastern part of our great state? I am in beautiful Bucks Co. Anyone interested in getting together a cruise up the Delaware River? There is some great scenery and some great roads to show off the Viper's road handling ability. I would be happy to coordinate if others are interested.
PAvenom

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about you PA/WV club members in the eastern part of our great state? I am in beautiful Bucks Co. Anyone interested in getting together a cruise up the Delaware River? There is some great scenery and some great roads to show off the Viper's road handling ability. I would be happy to coordinate if others are interested.
PAvenom

:2tu: Give me a call and I will put you in touch with some other club members in your area that are interested in putting together a cruise.

Thanks,
Denny
570-662-7000 (work)
570-662-3103 (home)
607-426-0837 (cell)

SYNFULL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in Bensalem, just outside Phila. I would love to see some viper events in the area.
Gary

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21